Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
how to find the key to the house? i tried the comments here saying that you need to use wind blow while she's searching on fountain. also trie observatory but there's no key.

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
There's also the beach iirc.
thanks man. i thought it's in the fountain. it's on the waterside.

another one? i can't do the pounce take on the playground. i can't understand your previous comment about. i can't lure her in there.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
You have a skill that you can use to make her go left or right. When you warp to the playground (right at the beginning), she should choose right. Force her to go left. My memory is a bit hazy there but the rest should still be accurate. Follow her to the vents (force her to go there if needed). When she stops in front of them, that's your cue. Use the wind, approach her, drag her to the vents (you can enter, there's a gate in the fence), you'll have a mat. Profit.

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
after i forced her to go left she goes straight to the park. no option to force direction after that.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Okay so I replayed the game just to guide you:
- Select Playground
- Action: Tail (2nd) - if you don't have it, I think you unlock it by tailing her from the park
- Tail + make sure the dog doesn't notice you
- At the very first time she points a direction while turning left and right, make sure she goes right (if she tries going left, Action: Another direction)
- She'll stop in front of the vents
- Action: wind blow; approach her
- Action: pounce; she'll scream for help
- Action: take

With that, it's done. I was mixing parts of it up with the park, sorry. If you can't pounce & take her, it's fine if she runs away. Go to the vents, find the gate and open it. Go inside, find the point of interest, interact with it. That should have unlocked the event (if it's even needed).
Do note that if you just select the playground, she'll go the regular Tail route. You want the Tail (2nd) route, where she goes left at the very beginning.

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
Okay so I replayed the game just to guide you:
- Select Playground
- Action: Tail (2nd) - if you don't have it, I think you unlock it by tailing her from the park
- Tail + make sure the dog doesn't notice you
- At the very first time she points a direction while turning left and right, make sure she goes right (if she tries going left, Action: Another direction)
- She'll stop in front of the vents
- Action: wind blow; approach her
- Action: pounce; she'll scream for help
- Action: take

With that, it's done. I was mixing parts of it up with the park, sorry. If you can't pounce & take her, it's fine if she runs away. Go to the vents, find the gate and open it. Go inside, find the point of interest, interact with it. That should have unlocked the event (if it's even needed).
Do note that if you just select the playground, she'll go the regular Tail route. You want the Tail (2nd) route, where she goes left at the very beginning.
thanks for the help man. got 100% on playground. what i might have missed was finishing a tail on park after i got the key. that might be the reason for tail 2nd on playground was missing. thanks again.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Awesome. I've literally been trying to get a hold of the authors games for years.. Only one I managed to find was on a shady as fuck site that took me like 2 hours to download 100mb. It was the right game and not a virus, but no one hosts the authors games anywhere
I'll PM you a link where they are hosted.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Need a uncensored patch, tired of seeing that white strip on the vagina

Reactions: ng728x

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so anyone can throw me a complete savegame? i dont understand how to get more time on the subway platform. i managed to get into the map at virtualy the same time as the girl but game freezes and taunts me "maybe you were not close enough to her"

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
I cannot seem to watch her after she goes out of the toilet and close to the water where the fence incircles it. Any help?

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
so anyone can throw me a complete savegame? i dont understand how to get more time on the subway platform. i managed to get into the map at virtualy the same time as the girl but game freezes and taunts me "maybe you were not close enough to her"
The loss bar and the timer at the train's platform have the same address so if you have frozen the value at 0 with cheat engine or whatever the train arrives immediately.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The loss bar and the timer at the train's platform have the same address so if you have frozen the value at 0 with cheat engine or whatever the train arrives immediately.
i noticed by now yes but i still cant find the fucking key to her house or get frisky in the jon.

FKO4TNR

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone know how to use cheat engine in this game?
i can't search the value for this game and got really frustrated

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
does anyone know how to use cheat engine in this game?
i can't search the value for this game and got really frustrated
i did use it on the game, but i forgotten. either its 4 bytes, float or double. with or without a modifier. you can definitely use it on the seconds ticker when shes moving outside of your range, the suspicion value (if you get too close the game will override that faster than CE can set the values though) and the skill/trait points.