Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Controls, UI, mechanics, hints and save/load features are really bad.
This game is trash.
If you want to play a much better game than this one, try Biko Series from Illusion and Rapelay.

S1lverGun

Jan 28, 2019
- In the playground, you have pipes behind a fence. Enter that area, look around to unlock a "pounce and take" action. You'll want her to go left at the beginning, then right at the first branch so she walks in front of them.
how exacly does this part work? she always go to right at begining for me and stick to right side of playground untill she leave area
and when i tryed "from begining" (her walkthrough before she goes to park area) there was no optiopn to pounce and take her when she goes near pipes

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
how exacly does this part work? she always go to right at begining for me and stick to right side of playground untill she leave area
and when i tryed "from begining" (her walkthrough before she goes to park area) there was no optiopn to pounce and take her when she goes near pipes
Unlock the skill that forces her to take the other route, instantly use it at the beginning. I think to make her go left without it, you need to have followed her into the area or something, but why bother when you can make her do your bidding anyway?

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone have a walk through to complete the game 100% ? I've checked the save files on this thread (which were great, btw) but I would like to know how to get 100% complete in all the sections of the game ?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Frustrating as all hell.

Tailing her to the train station sees her always end up spotting you, I was able to see her buy the ticket once but then the very next bit with the pillars and her being a god damn air head always gets me spotted.

In the end, I give this a 'not worth it' out of 'stalking'.

Reactions: HydratedMan

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Frustrating as all hell.

Tailing her to the train station sees her always end up spotting you, I was able to see her buy the ticket once but then the very next bit with the pillars and her being a god damn air head always gets me spotted.

In the end, I give this a 'not worth it' out of 'stalking'.
Just use "deceive" after she's past the barriers, since she'll walk like an absolute lunatic and go in a circle once. She'll see you but won't mind you. You might not appreciate the crows in the next level though...

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Guys how do you trigger her to go to the rubble at the night park? she always goes to the right for me even with the guidance skill

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
In the park where you can find the toilet peep scene, there's a huge concrete building right next to it. Despite having the picklocking ability and a picklocking tool, it contantly says that the door is shut. Any advice on how I can get inside it ? I know it must be either in that very park, the Appartment or the Residencial Section, since those are the only areas ( aside the outside sex scenes ) where I'm missing 100%.

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
i think this game incompele 1 location in the park when u get go another side go out the park this game say it beta

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
In the park where you can find the toilet peep scene, there's a huge concrete building right next to it. Despite having the picklocking ability and a picklocking tool, it contantly says that the door is shut. Any advice on how I can get inside it ? I know it must be either in that very park, the Appartment or the Residencial Section, since those are the only areas ( aside the outside sex scenes ) where I'm missing 100%.
You can't actually access it (for some reason), nor do you need to. You get the 100% completion without it.

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Any chance of the new game coming onto F95? It has an authentication too but if someone was able to bypass it for this game then im assuming they can do it for that one too