Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
Looked through the chat and only I and 1 other person cant seem too start the game because the exe file wont work anyone know whats up?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You could get Love Love · erotic eroticism-sister-in-law (い)?
Make a game request thread, dont ask in existing threads about something that is off topic

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
How to do the toilet scene? I feel like you need to answer specific parts of the three options so that you can fuck her. And a low precaution.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
How to do the toilet scene? I feel like you need to answer specific parts of the three options so that you can fuck her. And a low precaution.
It's none of that. You have to manage to capture her while she's walking around. Which requires finding a suitable location and the handcuffs (which can be gotten from one of those metal lockers in the park zone). Then you can look through her bag and find out she doesn't have a boyfriend. Once you know she doesn't have a boyfriend there's a new option in the toilet that lets you fuck her willingly.

Reactions: augustus007

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's none of that. You have to manage to capture her while she's walking around. Which requires finding a suitable location and the handcuffs (which can be gotten from one of those metal lockers in the park zone). Then you can look through her bag and find out she doesn't have a boyfriend. Once you know she doesn't have a boyfriend there's a new option in the toilet that lets you fuck her willingly.
How do I look into her bag?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
when you start peeking her in the toilet, you can check her bag.
then proceed to make her masturbate,once the pleasure reach high enough, there will be an option that make her almost climax, after that there will be another option that make her climax, but don't click that, click pounce instead, then choose"let me help you" and something about "boyfriend"

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
is this a rapist simulation? because it looks like one lol
Don't worry the media doesn't even bother trying to create moral panics about things like this anymore. Since 2015 or so everyone is so outrage-fatigued from constant relentless political agitation that nobody cares about anything.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
When the title is that well translated, you know the game is going to be ...'something'. :unsure:
Funny you should say that.
Reading the 'title' i was just thinking if the Japanese culture is kinda void of the concept of title.
As in; their 'titles' are just descriptions.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Funny you should say that.
Reading the 'title' i was just thinking if the Japanese culture is kinda void of the concept of title.
As in; their 'titles' are just descriptions.
Yeah, a lot of them are going that direction these days, I guess the easy ones are taken, or they figure why worry, since everyone abbreviates the titles now anyway? Even Monster Musume gets shortened to 'MonMu'. :sneaky:
Personally, I would have just called it Stalker Dude or something simple like that. Or at least 'Stalk the Girl Who The Way of Night Alone...' It should reference the player in some way, or is that me? :whistle:

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Does anybody know how to put this in fullscreen? Looks like fullscreen in start settings isn't working for me...

Edit: Nevermind.....I'm an idiot...didn't right click

izhanzo

Jul 8, 2017
anyone knows where is the key? i already looked at the fountain and the observatory but still cant find it..