Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
where can i find a key to get in the house
When she stands near the water looking down (During one of the times you have to "watch" her. Use some of your powers to make sure she cant move for a moment and then get over there and use the "Look around" option (A green triangle will appear on top of her as she searches, I think you have to get it before she picks it up, because when I went to check afterwards the key werent there)

johnson803

Jan 5, 2019
When she stands near the water looking down (During one of the times you have to "watch" her. Use some of your powers to make sure she cant move for a moment and then get over there and use the "Look around" option (A green triangle will appear on top of her as she searches, I think you have to get it before she picks it up, because when I went to check afterwards the key werent there)
thank you very much

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How do i change her clothes?

EDIT: Nvm.
Just in case others wonder, you unlock clothes as you progress through the game (one of the numbered options will pop up as change clothes or something similar).

where can I find those restraint?
The handcuffs can be found in the playground, in one of the shacks near the pipes on the ground.

In other news, this game is an exercise in patience.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Just in case others wonder, you unlock clothes as you progress through the game (one of the numbered options will pop up as change clothes or something similar).

The handcuffs can be found in the playground, in one of the shacks near the pipes on the ground.

In other news, this game is an exercise in patience.
Thanks, now how do I get the part where shes asleep in the train I got her standing on the train also how do I stop her from waking up in her apartment this game is too hard.

Add:how do I use the handcuffs.

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Despite having app locale (while running it with japanese locale as admin), setting the pc to japanese and setting it the compatibility mode of windows xp, I always get a window saying
Could not find resource DLL file alrex409.dll

edit: turning off compatibility mode did the trick