Others Completed Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- [Final] [Sexy3D]

FKO4TNR

Mar 2, 2019
i did use it on the game, but i forgotten. either its 4 bytes, float or double. with or without a modifier. you can definitely use it on the seconds ticker when shes moving outside of your range, the suspicion value (if you get too close the game will override that faster than CE can set the values though) and the skill/trait points.
thanks, I'll try
i used to got it long before (since i bought the game at release) and can save a CE table with it, but recently I tried playing it back but both CE and the cheat table didn't work anymore

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thanks, I'll try
i used to got it long before (since i bought the game at release) and can save a CE table with it, but recently I tried playing it back but both CE and the cheat table didn't work anymore
yea well you'll need to work with array of bytes to detect the addresses, they randomize everytime you load.

Killerjh

Sep 15, 2017
someone can answer this? look i follow the girl to a another place in the park, and i they told you what is no implemented yet... i have everything in 100% but the game is really completed?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Is this a trial version?
wasted like 40 mins just to see its a trial version smh
What makes you think its a trial? We label our game correctly if they were a demo or trial. This isnt SVS
I think what happened here is that, much like how the Japanese use the English word "demo" to talk about what English speaking people tend to refer to as cutscenes, the tutorial stage that you can play through to be taught the controls ended up getting labeled "trial" either due to the same difference in technical term use by devs or (more likely) machine translation, and people just took the word at face value for its normal English meaning. Which, you know, understandable: The description for this game on DL-Site does ask you to play the demo before you buy as a benchmark by calling it the "trail" version.

That or...
someone can answer this? look i follow the girl to a another place in the park, and i they told you what is no implemented yet... i have everything in 100% but the game is really completed?
... people managed to get far enough that they ran into the Entertainment/Shopping area you can get to when tailing the girl through the park's vending machine/toilet starting position that pretty much states (heavily paraphrased) "you can't do anything here yet, but maybe a future update will happen if people stop pirating our games!" And since the last update was in 2018 (and it wasn't documented anywhere outside of the ReadMe.txt by the devs despite it adding Win10 support) and we're on the site we're on...

I'm not sure you can even get enough yen to buy the dog bone that I assume is what you use to "reduce 1 dog" the way hints in areas with dogs tease you can (I think? They're actually saying something about a fourth skill and I'm not really super certain that stripping the girl fully via the costume menu will actually "reduce 1 dog" at all).
Here's to hoping someone has a guide :) The game is quite confusing
What, aren't enough? So poor there's two sentences on the start section that are left as-is with a parenthesis "Translation is impossible" disclaimer?

Anyway, here's an attempt at sharing what I discovered- I'll be writing it on-and-off for a bit, but for now it'll just cover the parts of the game that the developer's own hints completely neglect. I started a new playthrough to try and figure out exactly where each ratio percentage is, and I'll update it if I ever get the full 100% completion ratios I'm missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11037AAA

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello,i recently started this game and it give me a lot of problems with the resolution, the maximum size of the screen is about 1/4 of my screen and after playing for a while half of the game screen became totally black (not really, more like the size of the screen became smaller so i can only see the girl and my character on the right sode of my screen), anyone know how to fix this?

FreyAnon

Mar 11, 2021
First you'll need handcuffs in one of the playground paths. You'll want her to go right at the beginning. After a while, she'll stop in front of lockers, the hancuffs are in there.

- In the playground, you have pipes behind a fence. Enter that area, look around to unlock a "pounce and take" action. You'll want her to go left at the beginning, then right at the first branch so she walks in front of them.
- In the park, past the bridge on the right, you'll unlock another "pounce and take" area. Tail 2nd her until she reaches the bridge. Make her go left, she'll search the rubble (you can too to find money + lockpick).
- After breaking into her appartment, you can now unlock another "pounce and take" in the residential area. Look for orange cones, with wooden planks in the area behind them. Look around to unlock the action + find a key.
- The key you found is for the abandoned warehouse in the same residential area. Go there, find the entrance => new "pounce and take" action unlocked.

Pounce on her everywhere you can at least once. Your character will be more confident and unlock by himself the toilet pounce and take. Afterwards, you'll be able to jump on her at any time in the park.
Question, I can't use the skill to force her into another direction at all. Do you know why ? I only got deceive and nothing else.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Wow, it's been a while... From memory, you have to wait until you see which direction she's taking. If it's not the one you want, you use your skill to force her to change. It might be deceive or it might be something else, I can't remember that much, but you should be able to find it then use it.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This looked semi interesting as a stalker/sleep rape sim.
Can't get it to run.
After reading every post, that issue is more than enough to say no to this game.

Sadness. Need more of this genre imo.

Edit:

Ok, got it working but man is it terrible.
Great idea and theme for a game. But definitely not good to actually play.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
This looked semi interesting as a stalker/sleep rape sim.
Can't get it to run.
After reading every post, that issue is more than enough to say no to this game.

Sadness. Need more of this genre imo.

Edit:

Ok, got it working but man is it terrible.
It's very frustrating for sure. Combination of how clunky the mechanisms are, failure for very minor stuff etc.
I personally got all the way to the standing subway molestation part. The preview pics about the later scenes look very juicy, so maybe I'll get back to it at some point. But playing this game definitely feels like work for the most part.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
This sums up the game to a T, yes. Good thing I like to lose myself in my imagination, made it bareable. But I'd definitely recommend not playing it (or just one chase for the ideas).

Khoir

Nov 24, 2018
thanks man. i thought it's in the fountain. it's on the waterside.

another one? i can't do the pounce take on the playground. i can't understand your previous comment about. i can't lure her in there.
This helped me so much I spent forever by the fountain trying to get a key that isn't there I completely forgot that she stopped by the waterside after she leaves the toilets.

Does anyone know if there is any anal in this beyoned the god hand trait that lets you stick a finger in her ass?

workermann

Jul 16, 2017
I read through the whole thread but I could have missed this
How do i get standing train molestation scene?
I always had train sleeping molestation scene :confused:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I read through the whole thread but I could have missed this
How do i get standing train molestation scene?
I always had train sleeping molestation scene :confused:
Interesting, I thought standing comes before sleeping scene?
The standing molestation is as far as I've played, didn't see the sleep compartment so far

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
i had many problems like a few other guys here.
my biggest problem was to find this damn key for her home.

i have found many tips and the solution with the key here:

hope this helps a few people here.

And my savegame (90% i think) with gallery
path: Documents - Sexy3d - Night Town

Last edited: