VN Ren'Py NighTly Ritual [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Okyo]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OkyoTales
I just noticed that my favourite scene from your first edition has been discarded (v5.webm from v1.1.. I felt the tempo was on point) is this a temporary thing? will it be reprised in a future version?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
NighTly Ritual [Episode 1 v2.1] [Okyo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [90 MB]
- - - -

Mac [85 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 6, 2023
Yall spit on this shit so hard in first page that normal ppl downloaded and try it.
And found out its a spit shit.

Please stop shit on this shitty game. It deserves better spitting.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
fair enough but I meant more along the lines of appearance. Plenty of 1000 year old vampire girls out there who are actually lolis and get the loli tag. But thanks for the answer
Ever heard of "don't ask, don't tell"? Plausible deniability, with their chronological age versus their sus juvenile appearance. If you don't like it that's fine, but take it or leave it... Summertime Saga gets away with it, everybody else follow suit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Is it true that the speed of developing can be greatly increased by giving the devs more money on Patreon?
I do this purely from passion. Of course, if people are happy with my project and support me, this will allow me to quit my job and put all of my time(besides sandwich times) into the game's development and the updates will happen often, better... harder.

• Love
Reactions: dejan07
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes