Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
cover.gif

Overview:
Jack thought he struck gold when he purchased a house dirt-cheap, only to discover that it's haunted by lots of horny, sex-craving ghosts. Fearing for his health and sanity, Jack seeks help from the Temple of Purification and meets a very attractive, but sketchy priestess named Claire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Spicy Pumpkin - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras: Gallery - Italian Translation*

ezgif-2-e1f5915e07.gif ezgif-2-de13dff3ce.gif ezgif-2-6b9d9eafab.gif ezgif-2-f9fe1a091a.gif ezgif-3-5df4877620.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, i end the demo but i dont unlocked some scenes, how i obtain their? For example the 2 last gifts in main page i dont have them. Someone could help?
Sorry for my english :)

Reactions: Spicy Pumpkin

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Hi, i end the demo but i dont unlocked some scenes, how i obtain their? For example the 2 last gifts in main page i dont have them. Someone could help?
Sorry for my english :)
Hi there, thanks for playing! If you are on the Demo version, the replays on the 2nd page cannot be unlocked. Sorry for the confusion, I should've removed those replays from the Demo version completely, but got a little bit lazy.

Reactions: soldier boy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightsOfTemptation-DemoV3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Hi there, thanks for playing! If you are on the Demo version, the replays on the 2nd page cannot be unlocked. Sorry for the confusion, I should've removed those replays from the Demo version completely, but got a little bit lazy.
is there a non demo version somewhere?
Will you succumb to the haunting seductions, or will you break the curse and uncover the mystery
please tell me this isn't one of those games where you need to stay a virgin throughout the entire game to win.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Ngl, looks more like coloured hentai girls than ghosts. I can hope you can make them more ghostly, or atleast more distinct appearances from one and other.

The madam below me compared this game to FNAF, yet this seems more like one girl with a wardrobe, skin tan colors and accessories.

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
a friday nights at freddy's style game but with drawn ghost. i couldn't get pass the first stage on normal mode
can be a fun game if polished up a bit on the gameplay. doesn't need much story but more humor may help with how absurd everything already is

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Will be multiple endings or are all scenes reverse rape die scenes?
Hi there :) I have 2 endings planned. The final ending will branch off into 2 different endings: The normal ending and the true ending, depending on whether you beat the 4th Night on Normal or Casual difficulty (this condition is still subject to change).

Reactions: Delz z z z

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Ngl, looks more like coloured hentai girls than ghosts. I can hope you can make them more ghostly, or atleast more distinct appearances from one and other.

The madam below me compared this game to FNAF, yet this seems more like one girl with a wardrobe, skin tan colors and accessories.
Thanks for the feedback my guy! I see your point, the Green, Blue, Red, and Purple ghosts do be kinda like that XD. Don't worry though, there are also unique ghosts like Hanako, and on Night 3 I'm adding a cursed doll. Night 3 is scheduled in September, and Night 2 will be added to the demo soon after.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes