qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
This is a pirate site, so it'll eventually pop up here anyways so long as there's interest.
People have a lot of tolerance towards being one version behind, but once the game is complete, that's no longer in play.

May 29, 2022
This is a pirate site, so it'll eventually pop up here anyways so long as there's interest.
People have a lot of tolerance towards being one version behind, but once the game is complete, that's no longer in play.
That's most definetly not gonna be in this thread the creator made this thread but yeah sadly this will get pirated tho

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Spicy Pumpkin I noticed Claire's pubes disappear in her amazon scene.... is that an oopsie? :LOL:
Enjoying the game so far btw, Horror Mansion was great too, love your work!
Yeah, that was unintentional, I didn't check carefully enough, my bad. In order to minimize the time between chapters, we had 2 artists working at the same time, so there are some inconsistencies.
Thanks for the support :)

Reactions: damndami3n

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
Eh... tbh I dunno, I was planning on doing that, but my patrons think it's a bad idea to make 80% of the full game free, especially since they paid for it.
The full version has been available on Itch for 18 days now. Is it okay if I upload it here or not?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes