4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ132774_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Milly and party got lost while roaming the mountains.
Eventually they came to a lodge where they were given refuge.
The lodge owner "Alice" was a very unusual young girl.

Milly and Alice begin an overnight game of Hide and Seek---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - -

RJ132774_img_smp1.jpg RJ132774_img_smp2.jpg

DylanBoot

Apr 28, 2018
Looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a shot and report back once I'm done.

Knowing me, I'm probably going to forget to do that.

Edit: So yeah, I forgot to do that, but the game honestly wasn't interesting enough for me to keep playing.

DylanBoot

Apr 28, 2018
so lost after getting the rope
Were you able to figure anything out? I'm stuck at the same part as you.

Edit: I figured it out! You have to find the well in the bottom right of the courtyard (grassy area), then press space or z while looking at it.

Reactions: PugWug

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
Oh man that final boss is freaking tough, try to take out the goons that they spawn quickly.

masterbeta78

Aug 1, 2017
When this is not loli then you neither the admin definitely dont know what loli is -.-
Copy/paste from Extra Information spoiler in original post.....
Before any of you start complaining about this game having "loli" inside, the truth it's not. This game doesn't have any loli inside. This type of art is called "Chibi", though I guess that you already know about it, so when it comes to chibi, loli and shota are not taken into account, at all. So, again, don't complain uselessly.
And has been approved from the staff if you want another reason.

Even looking at the images seems fairly obvious to me the character is an adult done in chibi art style, loli characters typically don't have developed bodies. And if the staff approved it pretty clear to me there's nothing to complain about here.

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Finished the game, the story and characters are quite fine (thank god it's short), but the chbi rape is really not enough and not interesting.

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
Are the sex scenes only in the post game? So far I haven't encountered a single one!

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Are the sex scenes only in the post game? So far I haven't encountered a single one!
They're in the game proper, but they're the Game Over variety: They're only viewed when you lose battles. Hold Shift and choose the Wait command only to hasten your losses if you're impatient. Once you've gotten Milly's Death Tackle skill book, you can go ahead and use that to lose 500 HP quicker, and then spend the ten turns it takes to come back spamming Wait, assuming the enemies don't down you before then.

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
They're in the game proper, but they're the Game Over variety
Thanks... I just wish I could find some games that don't follow the train of logic. You know the one that game creators use that derailed because you only get the useful part of the game out when you LOSE.
yeah, that train... great times...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes