Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
pls tell me if the link works well.(first time using mega to upload something).
Yeah, link works fine and all, no problem. Thing is... is there a file missing or something? I mean, the index to the mini series works fine and all, but when I click anyone of the individual games to play, I'm just stuck with a black screen... was it just me... or maybe I dunno... did this happen to anyone else or just me? Anyways, thanks for your contribution!

yama114

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, link works fine and all, no problem. Thing is... is there a file missing or something? I mean, the index to the mini series works fine and all, but when I click anyone of the individual games to play, I'm just stuck with a black screen... was it just me... or maybe I dunno... did this happen to anyone else or just me? Anyways, thanks for your contribution!
well, i don't know what's the cause of this problem, but anyway, i created a rar file and a new mega link here. try and tell me if you got the same black screen.

Reactions: letronix

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
well, i don't know what's the cause of this problem, but anyway, i created a rar file and a new mega link here. try and tell me if you got the same black screen.
Sorry for answering so late, yes it works now! Thank you very much dude!!

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Anyone knows what the "vagina squeeze" feature does in the latest leia/lamia mini-series does? i can't seem to figure it out and the curiosity is eating me alive

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Hmm can anyone figure out if the password is unique to each patron, like it keeps track, or just same password for everyone in the same patreon tier? Sorry if this is a silly question, i'm not good at stuff like this

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone knows what the "vagina squeeze" feature does in the latest leia/lamia mini-series does? i can't seem to figure it out and the curiosity is eating me alive
It enables the pulse animation of pussy in x-ray mode.

Hmm can anyone figure out if the password is unique to each patron, like it keeps track, or just same password for everyone in the same patreon tier? Sorry if this is a silly question, i'm not good at stuff like this
If the files can be downloaded from his site then the same password applies to each patreon. Old password doesn't work with the latest version, so my guess is each new version has a different password.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
It enables the pulse animation of pussy in x-ray mode.

If the files can be downloaded from his site then the same password applies to each patreon. Old password doesn't work with the latest version, so my guess is each new version has a different password.
Ah apparently the squeeze animation is only visible when idling or "break" position i guess.
I'm also replying to try to keep this thread alive lol
thank you, guy

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Can anyone share the 5$ password? :coldsweat::coldsweat: I'd honestly support the creator if I weren't so poor

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
umm where is this executable_name.sfw file?
Bro, that's a generalized tutorial
since this thread is for niicri's mini-series, the file you want to open is [Niicri] Mini-series.swf
it's literally the only swf file in the main folder (not the sub-folders for each minigames' files)

yunzhixue

Jul 12, 2018

Updated: 02/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0/1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Content:

Download Links:
- -

@Moo8 thx for upload this file
I wish you upload for new flash game for niicriblog ^_^
(btw this file need password or not??)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes