Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
@Moo8 thx for upload this file
I wish you upload for new flash game for niicriblog ^_^
(btw this file need password or not??)
IIRC, the files uploaded here doesn't need a password.
the password I've asked for in the previous posts is the password for 5$ patrons to open niicri's mini-series extra mode.
I also wish the gods would send another savior to upload our salvation.
According to patreon, Niicri is also making another game, which should be done somewhere around the end of this month

yunzhixue

Jul 12, 2018
IIRC, the files uploaded here doesn't need a password.
the password I've asked for in the previous posts is the password for 5$ patrons to open niicri's mini-series extra mode.
I also wish the gods would send another savior to upload our salvation.
According to patreon, Niicri is also making another game, which should be done somewhere around the end of this month
Im waiting for new update ^_^ (thanks)

Sobchuck

May 5, 2017
Bro, that's a generalized tutorial
since this thread is for niicri's mini-series, the file you want to open is [Niicri] Mini-series.swf
it's literally the only swf file in the main folder (not the sub-folders for each minigames' files)
oof, im really stupid you know

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
I hereby carry the name of the peasants, to carry information to the gracious higher beings, information about an update to this game, which was posted in

Reactions: oaklash

Vivian Grayvords

May 29, 2018
"
Please checks "D it's the Oral & Hand job time ! :]
Also , Passwords has updated.

H-City is still on going develop :}"

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
H-city 0.1 is out! there are 2 versions, for 1$ and 5$ patrons, the 5$ version giving a few extra toys.
Requested by johndoe1545 here

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
p1.PNG p2.PNG
The password for 1$ H-City is H01AU141PIX6OLU

sry i couldn't give the 5$... out of money T_T
It says wrong password. Do you know anything about this? Can you please put the extracted files into a MEGA or Google Drive? This must be a one time password or something.

Fakehopes

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah the sadly part i don't have a job to earn more than what i give xD... being at university doesn't give me time to have a job and beeing in univeristy it mean one more thing that is succin my wallet

Reactions: meisterdude

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Yeah the sadly part i don't have a job to earn more than what i give XD... being at university doesn't give me time to have a job and beeing in univeristy it mean one more thing that is succin my wallet
Then as a fellow broke dude, I can only wish you all the best in your studies, I pray for your well being and getting a satisfying job someday when you need it

Reactions: meisterdude
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes