Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
Better with this one but really need someone donate it xD

gaylord2000

Sep 28, 2018
It would be awesome if someone could post a Password for the Mini series 1.74 im too poor to purchase it :/

Senzuku

Jun 15, 2018
A repack of all the latest file would be great, really like the options added to older minis

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Trying out the H-City, can't access the other girls besides the 2 maids and I cannot enter the school and the hospital neither work at the cashier, is the 0.1 here just corrupted or did NiiCrii really leave that half-assed?

Does anyone also know how to encounter Kaoru? Been to the minimart and the cafe no results

Naxxras

Jul 25, 2017
H-City should probably be another project that is why only the 2 scenes with the maid, do not think that there is further developed but the focus is more on the mini series. remains to be seen. But would be cool if someone
the current version of the mini series uploads (password free:biggrin:)

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I see, thats a shame. I was snooping through the folders of the game, it had more H scenes than the options you're given in the game. Good potential.

Also kinda wished he consider other Patreon style websites like fantia.jp to allow his other fans to be able to subscribe to him and get passwords by other payment options, its all just credit cards at the moment.

May 27, 2017
Donated my 5 shillings and got what was there. Not too fond of the commissions or standalone stuff, they seem a direct downgrade from Milf next door (A legend in its time). Ill detail the passwords for the commissions and standalone stuff below, only because they are not worth it, but you have to cough up if you want the rest, NiiCri has to earn a living.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
Donated my 5 shillings and got what was there. Not too fond of the commissions or standalone stuff, they seem a direct downgrade from Milf next door (A legend in its time). Ill detail the passwords for the commissions and standalone stuff below, only because they are not worth it, but you have to cough up if you want the rest, NiiCri has to earn a living.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It Might just be me, but the passwords don't seem to be working.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Telling people to cough up money to support developers in a website that pretty much cracks, pirates and illegally distributes it to others kinda seems pointless just saying :3

Reactions: EdgyPinkDude
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes