Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 27, 2017
Donated my 5 shillings and got what was there. Not too fond of the commissions or standalone stuff, they seem a direct downgrade from Milf next door (A legend in its time). Ill detail the passwords for the commissions and standalone stuff below, only because they are not worth it, but you have to cough up if you want the rest, NiiCri has to earn a living.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The passwords are not wrong, they are up to date for the current files. Download the files from the creators website (Just search NiiCri, it will be pretty obvious which one is his) and download the files from there. OP has posted old files with old passwords, i have posted new password and you need to use your initiative to get the new files.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
The passwords are not wrong, they are up to date for the current files. Download the files from the creators website (Just search NiiCri, it will be pretty obvious which one is his) and download the files from there. OP has posted old files with old passwords, i have posted new password and you need to use your initiative to get the new files.
The problem is,that passwords don't work for other persons,it would-be easer to just extract them from archives and share them here.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Three days ago some guy on Patreon posted "the password for 5$ tier is incorrect. Can you fix that?", and he did fix it. So I guess these passwords are outdated now.

May 27, 2017
The problem is,that passwords don't work for other persons,it would-be easer to just extract them from archives and share them here.
The passwords do work for everyone, you need the correct files, like i stated. Downloading them off this page will not work because the files OP posted are Old. Go to the NiiCri website, download the files, used the password i posted and i will work.

May 27, 2017
Three days ago some guy on Patreon posted "the password for 5$ tier is incorrect. Can you fix that?", and he did fix it. So I guess these passwords are outdated now.
I litterally just checked again, the passwords i posted are correct, people are using the old files (from OP's download) with new passwords and wondering why its not working. Use the new passwords i posted with the new files, from niicri's website and the problem is solved.

May 27, 2017
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING BECAUSE OF PASSWORDS OR YOU ARE UNABLE TO MUSTER THE STRENGTH TO READ THROUGH PREVIOUS POSTS.

OP's files are old. Old files = wrong passwords. The new files are on NiiCri's website, just type in NiiCri and you will be able to find the website. Download the new files and use the NEW passwords i am posting in the spoiler, hell i'm even including the passwords i left out to make is even easier for you. I literally checked the password list 20 seconds ago, so unless NiiCri actively browses this forum, they wont change. If a single one of you says that the passwords dont work, you get the dunce hat and get to go sit in the corner because you cant follow basic instructions. Enjoy.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING BECAUSE OF PASSWORDS OR YOU ARE UNABLE TO MUSTER THE STRENGTH TO READ THROUGH PREVIOUS POSTS.

OP's files are old. Old files = wrong passwords. The new files are on NiiCri's website, just type in NiiCri and you will be able to find the website. Download the new files and use the NEW passwords i am posting in the spoiler, hell i'm even including the passwords i left out to make is even easier for you. I literally checked the password list 20 seconds ago, so unless NiiCri actively browses this forum, they wont change. If a single one of you says that the passwords dont work, you get the dunce hat and get to go sit in the corner because you cant follow basic instructions. Enjoy.

I've browsed but I seem to be able to find the new files only for the Mini-series, whilst for the rest I get the old ones, since the passwords don't work. Where did you find the new files?

Reactions: dorufuku

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
I've browsed but I seem to be able to find the new files only for the Mini-series, whilst for the rest I get the old ones, since the passwords don't work. Where did you find the new files?
I can confirm that the password works for the present version available for Mini-series. I've downloaded it a few minutes ago.

Mini-series link:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well... I may also get the dunce hat... but yes, as some people mentioned above, the passwords DO work for at least the Mini-Series and H-City, anything passed that, do not work. And I tried downloading it from both his blog ( ) and his second blog ( ), which pretty much has the same links as his main blog, and nothing. Sorry. Then again, I appreciate the passwords that did work, thank you!

Reactions: random.person

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
UPDATE on passwords:

Downloaded the new Tier 5 versions from the blog site.

Stand alone works: Doesn't work
Mini-series: Works
H-City: Works
Commission works: None of the passwords work. Tried combination and swapping, no dice.

All updated versions downloaded from:

Please advise. Thank you.

Feb 18, 2018
After trying each and every password, both using WinRAR and 7z, on every version, in every language, (not just 5$ rewards/english), both by copy+pasting and manually writing the password, both in capital letters and not, I give the fuck up. Also, Mini-series on both blogs are 1.75, 1.7 was patched a day after release, no idea where to find that one.

Vivian Grayvords

May 29, 2018
After trying each and every password, both using WinRAR and 7z, on every version, in every language, (not just 5$ rewards/english), both by copy+pasting and manually writing the password, both in capital letters and not, I give the fuck up. Also, Mini-series on both blogs are 1.75, 1.7 was patched a day after release, no idea where to find that one.
same prob :frown:

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
It would be great if @ can fly in here and sort this out. He/she did say it worked.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes