Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Quick question, has the Malty SAW been updated for child birthing too like the others as well?
Child Birthing? U mean "For the Baby Born Feature" that's what niicri calls it. I work with him on a weekly basis. So I know how he speaks. lol

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It also seems on some previous posts niiCri has a current "secret project" he's working on, seems to be available for the people with the 20$ pledge. From what I can understand it's an interactive teaser, I think.

PhiloIV

Feb 25, 2020
I'm new in all of these, and i don't know what are the last games niiCri is working on, but right now i'm playing H-City and i'm having trouble with the majority of the girls cuz i don't now where to find them or i don't know how to progress, so i tried downloading the save from Conundrum and the folder is no woking on mega. can someone help me?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
SAW: Stand Alone Works.
CO: Short for Commission, the O after it is most likely for numbering purposes, you know 01, 02, 03, and so on.

The V at the end references an abreviation for Ver. or Version, in this case Version 3, or V3 for short.

Regarding saves, I dunno how to help ya, since it has been a while that I've played H-City.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
My Mega folder got taken down, LiteralAutist has made a backup.
Link here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HCity is (and likely forever will be) unfinished, there only a few girls with scenes and some of them can't even be accessed by playing the game, as NiiCri removed chunks of the story when "upgrading" Source Man to HCity...

Reactions: PhiloIV

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
I'm new in all of these, and i don't know what are the last games niiCri is working on, but right now i'm playing H-City and i'm having trouble with the majority of the girls cuz i don't now where to find them or i don't know how to progress, so i tried downloading the save from Conundrum and the folder is no woking on mega. can someone help me?
My first time trying to share files. Make sure you change their extensions from .txt back to .sol and rename the file in general to how they appear here. They should go in AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>Flash Player>#Sharedobjects>Random letters and words*>localhost. If it isn't there, try searching for your own version of these save files in Appdata; they will have the same name.

000 should unlock all the gallery (except for the 2nd girl, who can be found in the older sourceman version of this game). 001 is what I think is my full save.

Last edited:

PhiloIV

Feb 25, 2020
My first time trying to share files. Make sure you change their extensions from .txt back to .sol and rename the file in general to how they appear here. They should go in AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>Flash Player>#Sharedobjects>Random letters and words*>localhost. If it isn't there, try searching for your own version of these save files in Appdata; they will have the same name.

000 should unlock all the gallery (except for the 2nd girl, who can be found in the older sourceman version of this game). 001 is what I think is my full save.
Thank you so very mucho

KazuyaDX

Nov 12, 2018
Child Birthing? U mean "For the Baby Born Feature" that's what niicri calls it. I work with him on a weekly basis. So I know how he speaks. lol
Yeah that lol. Definitely know Malty is very hated as a character, but yeah haha.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes