Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Haruhiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.
Seriously though, I was surprised that most people at his patreon page didn't even know who haruhi was. So disappointing, today's weebs :(

Thanks in advance to whoever uploads it!

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Haruhiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.
Seriously though, I was surprised that most people at his patreon page didn't even know who haruhi was. So disappointing, today's weebs :(

Thanks in advance to whoever uploads it!
Well, , if you want just to see the stuff.

Reactions: niconob92

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
So its a one at a time release instead of all 3? Ah well. So Aqua (SAW12) is next along with another unknown for SAW 13?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
So what do you all think SAW15 is gonna be? I've got money on Darkness getting released next to Aqua!

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm... could be anything really, although with some of the recent releases he's been doing, could be traced down to Light Novel anime girls/heroines? Then again you also got the recent Haruhi one, which is kind of a curveball but that was a commission and not a standalone work, so in general anything would go I guess, but if they are going by maybe "pairing" girls from the same series Lalatina could be likely, although personally I would really dig either Wiz or Megumin, but that's just me.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm... could be anything really, although with some of the recent releases he's been doing, could be traced down to Light Novel anime girls/heroines? Then again you also got the recent Haruhi one, which is kind of a curveball but that was a commission and not a standalone work, so in general anything would go I guess, but if they are going by maybe "pairing" girls from the same series Lalatina could be likely, although personally I would really dig either Wiz or Megumin, but that's just me.
Wiz and Darkness fan here as well.

Reactions: GEORGEM

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So if I remember correctly I think in some public patreon posts niicri mentioned/answered something, I think, of doing flash games of the first 2/3 girls who got most votes (in the polls in general unless it's just a thing he does only for the first two places) correct me since I could be very wrong still, and hence why at least, would explain why he's working not only on Aqua, but he also mentioned SAW015. Which if this poll is anything to go by then Megumin might happen... *crosses fingers*

Reactions: Yakumo1
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes