Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
Bro I'm dying for a Rias High School DXD one ;-;
Good options, but personally I'd Like to see Shion or Shuna (prefer Shuna) from That time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime, Or Angel from Angel Beats, Makisae too from Steins;Gate. all would be really good choices. BUT that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Katsuie

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Good options, but personally I'd Like to see Shion or Shuna (prefer Shuna) from That time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime, Or Angel from Angel Beats, Makisae too from Steins; Gate. all would be really good choices. BUT that's just my opinion.
I mean Also Asuna and Sinon from SAO.. Or Kurko from DxD

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I'd like to see him make some game with more substance once again...
I mean, if he'd announce that he's stopping with the monthly releases for a little while to
a) finally switch to Unity
b) start making a game that's on Saeko's level of content
c) really actually finish a bigger project this time, honest
I'd rejoice.

And to be fucking honest, Saeko only had three different sex scenes anyway, the meat of it was in the slightly different reactions and text lines depending on her mood.
Yes, there was a room escape game in there as well, but that's not what I was polishing my knob to.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I'd like to see him make some game with more substance once again...
I mean, if he'd announce that he's stopping with the monthly releases for a little while to
a) finally switch to Unity
b) start making a game that's on Saeko's level of content
c) really actually finish a bigger project this time, honest
I'd rejoice.

And to be fucking honest, Saeko only had three different sex scenes anyway, the meat of it was in the slightly different reactions and text lines depending on her mood.
Yes, there was a room escape game in there as well, but that's not what I was polishing my knob to.
Me being friends with Niicri we have discussed the flash situation, He has already started converting his stuff to flash. so hang in there. have patience

Reactions: Medic4

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I saw that there is v2.0 for niiCri mini series but if you want to download it you have to pay niiCri's patreon...so if someone can upload it, this would be cool! Thanks

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes