Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks a lot whodis! And yes as you said it seems the english version of it still is in progress, or rather the translation from the current/original Thai version to it. Still thanks a lot man!

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
My pleasure guys. I'll try to post as much stuff I can. (Unlike some people who don't ever update the OP) and for me it is English and can be extracted. It is a rar file and must be opened with

Reactions: Medic4 and PhiloIV

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
And it seems niicri finally did post a little while ago the full release of the Megumin game, same as others hopefully we can get the "full" version as in both the Thai and english as it has been in previous releases, as always thanks to those who uploaded it.

Mr-Snake001

Mar 17, 2019
I did a translation and some changes on the lines using google translate gave me the gist of the script too bad there is none for the anal insertion ...... if i committed any word crimes i sincerely apologize. i just noticed that some of the lines i changed dont show up.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh yeah right, it seems after a certain part the story or rather the dialogue gets bugged and it locks itself up preventing from continuing it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I wonder, is the guy jealous of her humongous staff?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since there is , I think he had no other choice, but to add it the way he did it.

ps oh man, ! Daaaaaaamn, I'm gona set this shit as my phone ringtone now.

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ

BoopDshoot

Jul 17, 2017
Would it be possible to make it so the girls get pleasure from anal? Like could someone make a patch or something that could be applied that would let the girls feel the same pleasure as vaginal? I'm not well versed in programming so I don't know if that's even possible.

Reactions: ShadedAvenger
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes