Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
could u reupload , cuz when i download the zip always done with 200mb and got corrupted
Same here but mine stops at 160mb.
I'll be uploading a new zip with the hotfixed commissions in it soonish, but the download stopping is not a problem with the file itself, Up2share probably had some issues at the time, or your connection interrupted for a second, or your ISP had a hiccup.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I'll be uploading a new zip with the hotfixed commissions in it soonish, but the download stopping is not a problem with the file itself, Up2share probably had some issues at the time, or your connection interrupted for a second, or your ISP had a hiccup.
my ISP not fan of zippyshare also on my mobile network blocked some countries in EU I think

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
I've very rarely had problems with Up2share. I mean I just downloaded the Ram reskin and it works perfectly fine. I tried multiple times with different browsers.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes