Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
And why would that affect Up2Share?

yes but partially....the problem is this provider is good for very small files but it sucks wen you have to take down files big as 746mb (WTF???) and more...
why you ask?
2 main problem...they use the same system than google.files.stored (dunno remenber exsact name ah ah) use...
no recovery and no visual knowledge of the size of files...
for google is not a problem because hey don't limit their download cap so it will use all your bandwitch also they are very stable!!!
but there is another story... up2crap limit it a 1 mb/sec wen your lucky......or less..... so it can failed easy and because you don't know the final leght of the files you never know is that thing go right or failed.. ah ah
i gonna post a screenshot with my failed files and my right file completed with a winrar check on the background for any issue...
also gonna add final numeric leght....don't ask for crc or check sum ah ah LOL!

final dimension are 746 MB (782.661.114 byte)
Snap1.png
any less will be corrupted in the end!!!!

Reactions: vaaf

Elyiah

Nov 6, 2017
It is your pc or your 7 zip or rar because I downloaded all the links that were uploaded and they did not give me problems.
and delete both and download them again

Reactions: B4rb4ra

Yakumo1

Oct 16, 2019
i downloaded the file at 75MBps... without problems...and Extracted without any problems or errors.
i think its only on your side.

And why would that affect Up2Share?

yes but partially....the problem is this provider is good for very small files but it sucks wen you have to take down files big as 746mb (WTF???) and more...
why you ask?
2 main problem...they use the same system than google.files.stored (dunno remenber exsact name ah ah) use...
no recovery and no visual knowledge of the size of files...
for google is not a problem because hey don't limit their download cap so it will use all your bandwitch also they are very stable!!!
but there is another story... up2crap limit it a 1 mb/sec wen your lucky......or less..... so it can failed easy and because you don't know the final leght of the files you never know is that thing go right or failed.. ah ah
i gonna post a screenshot with my failed files and my right file completed with a winrar check on the background for any issue...
also gonna add final numeric leght....don't ask for crc or check sum ah ah LOL!

final dimension are 746 MB (782.661.114 byte)
View attachment 864597
any less will be corrupted in the end!!!!

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks bro. Have Niicri mentioned any update regarding his works like SAW and Saeko?
Not really. He's working on them, not sure if the SAWs or Saeko are the main focus right now.
But given that he stated that "Upgrade Season" would take 3-5 months and that he's only started last month, I kind of expect SAW019 to be released sometime in November, all SAW upgrades releasing in late November/early December, Saeko hopefully December, but probably next year.

This is not a timeline NiiCri has put out, just my own estimate.

Reactions: neonymous

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Well, he also have a page on "patreon", so I sugges to to add 2-3 months :HideThePain:
Eh, unlike some people milking their patrons with non-updates, NiiCri has been pretty consistently releasing something new(-ish) every month.
I'd say how long the upgrades are going to take mostly depends on whether or not he throws in more content during the process, as in SAW020/new Commission.

Reactions: neonymous and vaaf

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Eh, unlike some people milking their patrons with non-updates, NiiCri has been pretty consistently releasing something new(-ish) every month.
I'd say how long the upgrades are going to take mostly depends on whether or not he throws in more content during the process, as in SAW020/new Commission.
Then let's hope he will delay this release.
Something new is the thing his games need, I think.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes