Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It will no longer be supported, not that you won't still be able to use it afterwards. You will be able to use it with no problem, but yes it will be gone in December as is.

Reactions: AsterFox

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
But Flashplayer will be delete in december, no ?
Nothing stops you from using stand-alone version. Also almost every falsh-game developer: "better to use FP 11", while there is 32 (or is it 33 already??).
Somebody stopped fresh-FP support a loooong time ago before it became mainstream.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
"better to use FP 11", while there is 32 (or is it 33 already??)
I also wonder why flash devs do that. Sure v11 was the last one that you were able to use to create a projector(.exe) But I just use this for the latest flash version
It also let's you load whatever player version you want into it.

Mannequincey

Oct 20, 2019
So I know that Saeko is getting an update finally, but has there been any word on some of the other older works (Alice and the Room) getting one as well?

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know if SAW017 and SAW018 are available anwhere (aside from on NiiCri's Patreon, obviously)?

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know if SAW017 and SAW018 are available anwhere (aside from on NiiCri's Patreon, obviously)?
They're all on this thread. You'll have to scroll back a few pages though, since they are not on the main post. Look for Conundrum posts since he's our god uploader.

Mar 24, 2018
It just so happens I use JDownoader2 and it looks like up2share doesn't allow file resumes. Whats worse is after 8 attempts every 175-300MB or so it cuts the download. That said, I'm on a VPN so it may be some sort of flow control on their end cutting heavy use IPs. I'm trying it from some servers that seem to get less traffic and I'm getting a bit better speed. Just figured I'd give a heads up. I've run into file sharing sites that limit bandwidth and cut the download at random intervals before but I don't think up2share is one of those. Only people with a membership would have gotten the files if that were the case.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
It just so happens I use JDownoader2 and it looks like up2share doesn't allow file resumes. Whats worse is after 8 attempts every 175-300MB or so it cuts the download. That said, I'm on a VPN so it may be some sort of flow control on their end cutting heavy use IPs. I'm trying it from some servers that seem to get less traffic and I'm getting a bit better speed. Just figured I'd give a heads up. I've run into file sharing sites that limit bandwidth and cut the download at random intervals before but I don't think up2share is one of those. Only people with a membership would have gotten the files if that were the case.
Umm, we already know about Up2Share. That's why we chose MEGA as one of the primary sharing sites

Mar 24, 2018
Umm, we already know about Up2Share. That's why we chose MEGA as one of the primary sharing sites
Any way you could point me to the page that has a working mega link that's been updated with the new commissions files? I've looked through the better part of this thread and the only recent links point to up2share. I double checked the one on the first post (last linked on page 45) but it doesn't seem to be updated past saw15 from May 2020. No offense if somebody's still working on it. I just haven't seen a post saying that. I am grateful to conundrum for all his work keeping this thread updated but I wanted to let everybody know downloader apps don't fix the issues with up2share. Conundrum mentioned using one on page 49.
It seems to be some sort of time out on their side. If you have enough bandwidth and don't get caught by them slowing the connection too often the files will download. Unfortunately if you're stuck on a slow connection that may not be an option. I managed to get the files to finally download by using a cellular tether since that's the only way to get a >2MB/s connection for miles where I am. Too much of the US is stuck with that situation.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Any way you could point me to the page that has a working mega link that's been updated with the new commissions files? I've looked through the better part of this thread and the only recent links point to up2share. I double checked the one on the first post (last linked on page 45) but it doesn't seem to be updated past saw15 from May 2020. No offense if somebody's still working on it. I just haven't seen a post saying that. I am grateful to conundrum for all his work keeping this thread updated but I wanted to let everybody know downloader apps don't fix the issues with up2share. Conundrum mentioned using one on page 49.
It seems to be some sort of time out on their side. If you have enough bandwidth and don't get caught by them slowing the connection too often the files will download. Unfortunately if you're stuck on a slow connection that may not be an option. I managed to get the files to finally download by using a cellular tether since that's the only way to get a >2MB/s connection for miles where I am. Too much of the US is stuck with that situation.
Try this:

(if it still in russian: just wait 3-5 sec till blue word "Скачать" appears under red arrow)

It's a copy of SAW16[EXTRA] from page 40
upd and
upd2 and uhh... is there really any problem with up2share??
upd3 oh well, why not:

Last edited:

krex44

Mar 5, 2020
how many endings are there for the nipapan mini-series? a walkthrough guide from niicri's blog shows good endings from A to C and bad endings from A to F. However the load screen only shows four endings, A to D and is not stated if its good or bad ending. thanks.

EDIT: nvm this lol, found out i had downloaded an older version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Managarmr

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Right, to those who weren't around back then, I used to have a Mega folder with all of NiiCri's stuff up, until it was taken down.
I didn't want to reupload everything to the same host, just to have it taken down again, so I stopped using Mega.
At the time LiteralAutist offered to reup everything to Mega, to keep everything online and updated.
That's the Mega link on the first page, he hasn't updated it in a while, I don't know why, I'm not his mum.

So why Up2Share?
At the time I looked at the list of approved file hosts, checked the ones that allow reasonable upload sizes, tested some to see how much they throttled downloads for free users, did some up and downloading to check speeds and landed on Up2Share.
I don't have fiber, so I'm not getting ridiculous up and down speeds, but at least my connection is stable, so I wouldn't know what happens if you have consistent issues.
I'd love to use Nopy, but that one's still invite only.

With all that out of the way, happy fapping fellow horndogs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes