Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
:FacePalm:
Saeko is "Milf Saeko (or Saiko or Seako, whichever way he's spelling it at that moment) and the Room", the old game he's upgrading, not one of the new Commissions...

Reactions: neonymous

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
:FacePalm:
Saeko is "Milf Saeko (or Saiko or Seako, whichever way he's spelling it at that moment) and the Room", the old game he's upgrading, not one of the new Commissions...
Oh it's getting an update? Nice, was left unsatisfied that it's incomplete

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Huh, odd that it wasn't shown anywhere, unless I'm looking at his patreon in an odd manner, it still shows the Jeanne Alter SAW as his latest post.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, I'll be damned, he did post on facebook, not saying it's wrong or anything, just feels weird considering that most of that should also be posted on his patreon, since that's the most common place to see all the info regarding commission games and such, but oh well. So I just checked again and seems that he finished C015 (posted that on the 18th), the Kuvira game, or wait as he said until the commissioner approves it. Still find it really weird that it's not a patreon post.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I checked his facebook page, around 10th January this year, what do he mean by 'roughly upgraded Saeko & The Room'?
He released a super buggy, unfinished, partially updated (Boob sliders are in, not sure what else tbh) version with no english translation.
Not worth uploading at this point imho.

Reactions: vaaf

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
He released a super buggy, unfinished, partially updated (Boob sliders are in, not sure what else tbh) version with no english translation.
I did some digging, it has skin, hair, eyes, boobs and man sliders

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Any news or anything regarding the C015 Kuvira game? Just wondering.

TA96

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks Corundum for the upload as usual.

Game seems a bit buggy still, though, when you're trying to take off certain clothes/accessories, they don't really respond well at all.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes