Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Do you think that with live2d + Unity you can make games like the ones niicri does?
If you ask me (and I know you don't) there is no need to SUDDENLY jump to another engine, since stand-alone flash still works and there is no need to SUDDENLY deny it's existence.

On the other hand, somebody can do nothing 2-3 months, because: "trying to do the same on [put your favorite engine here]", and then that somebody can say "can you believe it, I SUDDENLY realized, that f-SA is still works!!"

ps that somebody is not necessarily is NiiCrii, just so you know (there are lots of them).

Reactions: XChrismast

XChrismast

Dec 25, 2018
If you ask me (and I know you don't) there is no need to SUDDENLY jump to another engine, since stand-alone flash still works and there is no need to SUDDENLY deny it's existence.

On the other hand, somebody can do nothing 2-3 months, because: "trying to do the same on [put your favorite engine here]", and then that somebody can say "can you believe it, I SUDDENLY realized, that f-SA is still works!!"

ps that somebody is not necessarily is NiiCrii, just so you know (there are lots of them).
I was saying it because I saw some games that use live2d + Unity, but that did not have as much detail as saeko or JSK games

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes