Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Righto, he's still not quite done, but has released a second beta.
The endings aren't translated yet, but that text isn't in external txts and I'm not going to bother with decompiling the flash files to MTL those, when the (hopefully properly) translated version should be out in a few weeks.
Thankfully, saves from the old version are compatible with this one, so if you've played that one (which you should have), free play modes are unlocked, except for the pregnant versions, but I'm not sure if those are even added yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, this is certainly something. Thank you very much Conundrum. As always thanks for everything man.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Righto, he's still not quite done, but has released a second beta.
The endings aren't translated yet, but that text isn't in external txts and I'm not going to bother with decompiling the flash files to MTL those, when the (hopefully properly) translated version should be out in a few weeks.
Thankfully, saves from the old version are compatible with this one, so if you've played that one (which you should have), free play modes are unlocked, except for the pregnant versions, but I'm not sure if those are even added yet.

I see main story text is not translated as well. Just saying.
I'm not complaining: I pretty much learned it alreafy...

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
He released an update of the preview version, with english translations and a bunch of bugfixes.

Today, another day! We gather to receive, for our Conundrum blesses us with another day for us to . . .

It is getting really difficult writting these. How the fuck do priests do this every day!?
ps: thanks as always!

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Today, another day! We gather to receive, for our Conundrum blesses us with another day for us to . . .

It is getting really difficult writting these. How the fuck do priests do this every day!?
ps: thanks as always!
Praise be to the almighty tentacle monster in the sky, as these thirsty pervs before ye have received thine gift of fine wanking material! :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone else get soft locked on the english version?
Not really, any particular place where that's happening for you?

Reactions: neonymous

quartz00

Aug 4, 2017
Praise be to the almighty tentacle monster in the sky, as these thirsty pervs before ye have received thine gift of fine wanking material! :ROFLMAO:

Not really, any particular place where that's happening for you?
When I cut the phone wire and using the screwdriver on the chair. Only seems to happen on the english version. Can do everything on the thai version which is a bit weird but atleast the scenes are in english.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Haven't tried playing the "main" game on the new version tbh...
You could hope for that to get fixed or play the old version to unlock the freeplay modes, as saves from that are compatible with the new version.

Reactions: neonymous

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
When I cut the phone wire and using the screwdriver on the chair. Only seems to happen on the english version. Can do everything on the thai version which is a bit weird but atleast the scenes are in english.
Yeah, not just you. Though, I vouched that Lord Conundrum solution did work

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
does someone has the full collection with all commision works? or is there a way to update the main post on page 1? its hard go though all sites to get all the piece, with the fact when i find sth and load it two or three pages later is a fixed version of that^^

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes