Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
There you go, throw it in the miniGameText folder of Saeko.
But do make a backup of the original, if this one isn't to your liking.
Add the rar file's content inside the folder with same name.

Leave a like or something if this was found useful.

Updated the text file, missed minor details

View attachment 1209911
Thanks as always Icevail! Glad to see you working on this project! :)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Saiko And The Room can you somehow make the speed of movement in poses even faster?
You can always lower quality.
If you just want to make pleasure gauge fill faster, you can select *1/3/5 speed in settings or just press RMB* while in-game.

*right mouse button

Reactions: B4rb4ra

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
You can always lower quality.
If you just want to make pleasure gauge fill faster, you can select *1/3/5 speed in settings or just press RMB* while in-game.

*right mouse button
I mean, is it possible to increase the speed of movement on the penis?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks as always Icevail! Glad to see you working on this project! :)
Not exactly working on it, more like staked the fire a bit to keep it lit.

Was surprised no one else worked on the translation / english fixes.

Going to run through check on Rin's original thai subs to see if those are accurate as english, and provide the fixes accordingly on the next update I do if its necessary.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I haven't really followed Niicri's work closely, so I am not one to answer questions such as those.
I wasn't even aware there was more games than Saeko until I dropped by in this thread few days ago.

But addentum to my earlier posts.
I've begun to fix Mini-series english texts, starting with Nipapan, seems like it has the most dialogue that needs fixing among the 4.

It will be based on Niicri's written english, I'll do what I can to it.

And there you go.

Organized files into rar files, place the rar content into 'game name\StoryMode' folder.
As usual, make backups if these aren't into your liking.

Will make changes to these if necessary.

Edit; added fixes for Zerethsh and Leia

amadrink.png

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
HIKAGE BABY YEEEEE!! I could recognize those huge milkers under the yellow and black ragged clothes.

Eherm, excitement aside seems niicri made a public post on his patreon page today announcing for the next 3-4 works he will be returning back to making Commissions and SAW (Stand Alone Works) games, and mentioned that after that is done he will be then be talking about I'm guessing trying to jump development onto Unity. But besides that... HIKAGEEEE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Say:onara

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
HIKAGE BABY YEEEEE!! I could recognize those huge milkers under the white and black ragged clothes.

Eherm, excitement aside seems niicri made a public post on his patreon page today announcing for the next 3-4 works he will be returning back to making Commissions and SAW (Stand Alone Works) games, and mentioned that after that is done he will be then be talking about I'm guessing trying to jump development onto Unity. But besides that... HIKAGEEEE.
Senran Kagura's Hikage?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes