Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So seemingly now niiCri seems to be working on C018 (Commission Work #18 also being on it's newest and latest public post on his patreon page) and by the looks of it, it's unmistakeably Meiko Shiraki from Prison School, pretty damn cool.

• Love
Reactions: KR4T05191

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
So seemingly now niiCri seems to be working on C018 (Commission Work #18 also being on it's newest and latest public post on his patreon page) and by the looks of it, it's unmistakeably Meiko Shiraki from Prison School, pretty damn cool.
wow shes so sexy

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Was that ever a legit thing or something on an actual poll or what...? :unsure:

Edit: Ah nevermind. For something to happen with that in mind. I see, would be nice personally I would be vouching in an hypothetical case for Xenovia the most. But that's just me.

Last edited:

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Was that ever a legit thing or something on an actual poll or what...? :unsure:

Edit: Ah nevermind. For something to happen with that in mind. I see, would be nice personally I would be vouching in an hypothetical case for Xenovia the most. But that's just me.
Rias, Akeno, Rossweisse, Grafiya, Griselda, I'm a happy man if any of them are featured as commission or even stand alone

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021
If anyone is looking for more of Niicri's flash games that aren't on this site, there are a few more located on . Some of the Patreon extra versions are there as well.

Reactions: Say:onara

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
If anyone is looking for more of Niicri's flash games that aren't on this site, there are a few more located on . Some of the Patreon extra versions are there as well.
Might want to check the Mega linked in the first post, that has everything he's ever done.
Yes, it's a bit confusing, the first post hasn't been updated in absolute ages, but it's all here.

Feb 2, 2021
Might want to check the Mega linked in the first post, that has everything he's ever done.
Yes, it's a bit confusing, the first post hasn't been updated in absolute ages, but it's all here.
I thought Niicri had updated a bunch of the stuff in the flashes since that mega post? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes