Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 2, 2021
So I downloaded the zip file from the main thread post. Am I doing something wrong, or is the file missing a ton of NiiCri's work? I remember there being an Erza Scarlet flash and a Raphtalia flash, along with a Goblin Slayer flash, but they're not included. If anyone knows where those are or how to access them, lemme know. (EDIT: I'm blind. The Erza Scarlet flash is named "Elza", because Engrish. My point still stands for the Goblin Slayer and Raphtalia flashes though)

Also, god I forgot how horrible NiiCri's Engrish was. It's not unbearable, but it's pretty fucking bad. lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: ApuruPie

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
The idea is that supposedly the archive on the first post gets updated, but as Conondrum pointed it out, some of the later ones should be on the last few pages in the thread. Technically you could find every game (at least not to confuse it with their latest/updated versions) in the entire thread as is, besides the first post which should have, in theory most of it. Would need to check that opening post link myself to see how much is missing though just to be sure.

Feb 2, 2021
The idea is that supposedly the archive on the first post gets updated, but as Conondrum pointed it out, some of the later ones should be on the last few pages in the thread. Technically you could find every game (at least not to confuse it with their latest/updated versions) in the entire thread as is, besides the first post which should have, in theory most of it. Would need to check that opening post link myself to see how much is missing though just to be sure.
So I have the unzipped file open right now. The files included in the first post are:
  • Mini-Series [EN] [HighTier] (1.75)
  • Mini-Series [EN] [HighTier] (1.80)
  • Kill La Kill Ryuko flashes
    • Contains flashes for the Hate, Shame, Hate[Resist] and Shame[Resist] varients
  • Supergirl (literally just the one flash)
  • "Elza" (Erza Scarlet)
    • Contains the [Angry-Happy] and [Angry-Man] variants, along with their respective v2 versions
  • FFXIV Sapphira Nyx
    • Contains v2 and v2.5 of the flash
  • Overlord Naberal [Extra]
  • Overlord Albedo [Extra]
    • Contains both the regular and Free play versions
Side note, whoever compressed the original file made some confusing decisions. There are a ton of redundant files that hold only one other file that have no reason to be there. It doesn't necessarily impact compression much so it's not a big deal, it's just... weird.
Also, NiiCri's flash naming conventions make no sense to me, and many of these seem like they could have been made into one single flash with the character and more options, instead of making more flashes.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Either it's a mix of something that when niiCri first started wasn't really planned out that much, but seeing as how well his first SAW and Commissions games were received it's where he somehow managed to establish a foundation, a template, of then what to work on, I do believe the ones that are on the archive in the first post itself are compressed by niiCri himself, I do agree that the folders and archives of the games themselves, as in standalone of each other, could just do with one folder with the files altogether and call it a day besides the necessary folders for the audio, assets, etc. Also in the case niiCri would like to do something bigger, I know it doesn't necessarily need to have a story tied to it, but can end in something like H-City or Source-Man both being abandonded, and also part of it for trying to cram too many animations in one game (even if some technically are some or the same pose entirely with a different character to it). Then again the closest to that idea you mention would be the Mini-Series, even though it's not a single flash game with many characters to choose from (a la Yakyuken/Naked Festival of the seemingly dead/defucnt E-Ohkoku) but yeah I can imagine it could be a good idea if implemented well enough. Maybe hire an actual english translator for the english if he decides, in that hypothetical scenario, to add dialogue or talking options or whatnot. Feels really bad regarding the Meiko Commission how rushed it felt, also lacking many common even somewhat standard for niiCri in terms of features and whatnot, oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Feb 2, 2021
So I've scoured this thread, and it seems like 8/10 mega/file sharing links to NiiCri's stuff are down. I'm almost positive that he's watching this thread, or that there's someone lurking reporting the links to him. I'm not sure if there's really a good workaround for this issue (aside from not sharing, which ain't happening lmao).

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I believe that was because Conundrum actually mentioned that way back, like some years ago, that one day most of the MEGA links ended up being sniped/wiped. And for a while decided to lay low until things calmed down, I do believe some of those links, presummably, were DMCA'd by niiCri himself, and that's also why later games, he, Conundrum, ended up changing filehosts for sharing them. Other than that it's not the first time this happened sadly, so always gotta be prepared for the worst.

Last edited:

Janeira

Jun 4, 2018
I have checked the MEGA folder in the "NiiCri works" section. It has everything that is missing according to RainbowSpace.

Except for games that were published after commission 16.

Feb 2, 2021
I have checked the MEGA folder in the "NiiCri works" section. It has everything that is missing according to RainbowSpace.

Except for games that were published after commission 16.
I actually prefer the title Mr. Whale, thank you very much.

Alternatively, you can address me by my PROPER title. His Royal Highness RainbowSpaceWhale, Supreme Ultimate Hierarch of Divine Justice, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, Ancestor of Klavashti, Conquerer of Dreams, Master of Minds, Slayer of the 18 Sacred Dragons of Teras Kudo, Lord High Admiral of the Buuloxian Fleet, Possessor of Many Titles, Gothicus Maximus, Germanicus Maximus, Prelate of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Ultimate Womanizer Extroidenaire, And All Around Chill Dude.

Janeira

Jun 4, 2018
I actually prefer the title Mr. Whale, thank you very much.

Alternatively, you can address me by my PROPER title. His Royal Highness RainbowSpaceWhale, Supreme Ultimate Hierarch of Divine Justice, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, Ancestor of Klavashti, Conquerer of Dreams, Master of Minds, Slayer of the 18 Sacred Dragons of Teras Kudo, Lord High Admiral of the Buuloxian Fleet, Possessor of Many Titles, Gothicus Maximus, Germanicus Maximus, Prelate of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Ultimate Womanizer Extroidenaire, And All Around Chill Dude.
I'll call you Rainbow Space Dog.

- The end

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes