Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kimeka

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone can help me for saiko in the room?,i play any niicrii game in my phone using swf but for saiko how i can play fully with menu and anything like apk version?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Anyone can help me for saiko in the room?,i play any niicrii game in my phone using swf but for saiko how i can play fully with menu and anything like apk version?
it's made from many separate swf files.
It's just toooooo much work to make it playable on android (sadly)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I can try porting one. But Saiko?
These two?
IMG_20210829_220923.jpg
The second one is version 2. Is that a special version with extra contents or patches? Can someone enlighten me?

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
MILF Saeko is ported to android.
Currently looking into the game if it's buggy or not.
IMG_20210829_235900.jpg
Plus the text is not showing up in the middle so I'm looking into that.
Screenshot_2021-08-29-23-59-59-077_air.com.Niicri.Saeko.jpg

Will release it when I'm done.

Nov 28, 2019
can someone share all NiiCri Comissions in compressed file?

i download from the link shared by Lord Conundrum but always error at 500mb+ and force me to start fromover again

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
can you also add the savegame to this port too?

dunno how to progress the game...
If you mean the .sol files for the save game then that won't be possible. The save files can only be used if your phone is rooted. It's saved in the root data folder of your phone.
But I can certainly try doing an APK of modded version with everything unlocked but I can't promise anything. Niicri's SWF files are quite different than JSKs that I usually work with.

Nov 28, 2019
If you mean the .sol files for the save game then that won't be possible. The save files can only be used if your phone is rooted. It's saved in the root data folder of your phone.
But I can certainly try doing an APK of modded version with everything unlocked but I can't promise anything. Niicri's SWF files are quite different than JSKs that I usually work with.

that's understandable.... but i hope you can port everything unlocked

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for your hardwork to porting into mobile
Oh I forgot about this project.
The modded SWF was possible with the help of noxtek .
Screenshot_2021-09-10-07-28-08-615_air.com.Niicri.Saeko.jpg

So the APKs will have 2 different ports with modded & unmodded. But I'm seeing a bit of trouble with the game assets after that port & is quite slow in my phone. Thus I did not release it while I was still tweaking around & forgot about it.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Could someone upload a guide for the different ends in SAEKO?
1) Scissors: right top drawer of desk.
2) Cut off the phone line.
3) Open stuff that doesn’t need keys to trigger the auto save.
4) Girl wake up: Hide in wardrobe or under the bed.
5) Listen for sounds: Once she is in the bathroom, get out and check under pillow. Then hide again until she is back asleep.
6) Collect outfit in wardrobe.
7) Click the curtain near the window to get sleeping pills. (Hard to find unless you know)
8) Behind TV: Purple key with keychain.
9) Left most part of the shelf with phone on top: Screwdriver.
10) Under bathroom door mat: Blue key.
11) Use the screwdriver on chair.
12) Use the chair to reach lamp.
13) Bottom drawer of the desk: Pink key.
14) Code from under the pillow: Use for safe underneath the phone. Get pink key with keychain. (autosave)
15) Left locker in front of bed: Open with Yellow key with keychain. Get video camera.
16) Frame next to the bed: Look at with video camera’s night vision mode. Get code for bathroom safe.
17) Bathroom mirror: Look at with camera’s night vision. Get partial code.
18) Bathroom: turn on the lights, open the cupboard with screwdriver.
19) Bathroom safe: Use code from frame next to bed. Get handcuffs.
20) Toilet, turn on lights: Find gray key on paper dispenser. (Turn off the toilet light after.)
21) Bathtub room: Turn on the lights, near the tub is some tape.
22) Open medicine cabinet with blue key, get hair dye. See second part of code written.
23) Frame next to bed: Open to access safe. Use combined code from bathroom mirror. Get blackmail item + gray key with keychain.
24) Top drawer on the desk: Open with gray key, get aphrodisiac pills.
25) Under the bed: Chest on the left can be opened with the pink key with keychain. Middle box opens with the scissors. Chest on the right opens with light orange key.
26) After collecting all items, click the key she was sleeping on to trigger touvhing event. After successfully making her move, game autosaves.
You can now choose which items to use on her, which will determine the ending

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You can now choose which items to use on her, which will determine the ending
Not only items determine the ending: to get more lewder scenes MC must molest her till herface expression changes (and 2 more sleep-orgasms for max result).

So we can get:
Rape
hate(just use handcuffs)
dislike (cuffs and photo evidence)
enduring (like "dislike" + molest her till her expression softens)
enjoing (cuff and feed her aphrodisiak)

or
Pleasure
normal (molest her till her expression changes and leave)
teasing (like normal + make her cum 2 more times)
horny (feed apro and leave)
exiting (like teasing + aphro)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
This game's a real headache to port it properly. Too heavy for phones. You need high end ones to decently play through the game. You might see lots of bugs & the game running slow. That's because of your CPU & RAM. I've tested it on my computer android emulator & my phone. It was horrendous on my phone but smooth as butter on the emulator. I could not do anything to that dialogue problem. This game uses a lot assets from outside of SWF. Something I'm not much acquainted with when it comes to flash.
Anyhow, you can try it out yourself & tell me what you think. There are two versions MOD & Normal.

Reactions: EliphasEliphas
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes