Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
A bit late, been busy, but called it, bugs aplenty :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, I'll do my magic on it.

There you go, updated it, only a few tweaks needed.
Also added the same file to my earlier post from Saeko.

Also on addentum, I am currently working on fixing the english on this Niicri title.

Edit; There you go, enjoy.
1622815163339.png

amadrink.png

Last edited:

swhong

Feb 11, 2020
HIKAGE BABY YEEEEE!! I could recognize those huge milkers under the yellow and black ragged clothes.

Eherm, excitement aside seems niicri made a public post on his patreon page today announcing for the next 3-4 works he will be returning back to making Commissions and SAW (Stand Alone Works) games, and mentioned that after that is done he will be then be talking about I'm guessing trying to jump development onto Unity. But besides that... HIKAGEEEE.
When?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Who knows. niiCri didn't specify anything. When the thing gets released it will be released.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I wonder if he will add the after pregnancy Saeko
Also SAW001 Remake, hopefully we get an alternate for an angry Naberal and Ryuko

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So, a remake of whatever the first SAW (Stand Alone Work) game was, Commission 18, fixes in Saeko's JP dialogue I'm guessing and whatever else niicri has in store. Interesting to say the least.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh shit, it has been released! C017 has been officially released on niicri's newest patreon post.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Welp. I guess it is time to wait until he posts or shows up. Until then, it's the waiting game.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
your awesome like always lol. this one not working for me thoe girl disappears when sex starts
Working fine for me, are you running the exe or the swf with some flashplayer?

EDIT:
Have found your issue, don't try going for anal, apparently that's not implemented and shouldn't even be an option...

Last edited:
Reactions: natsu36

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Working fine for me, are you running the exe or the swf with some flashplayer?

EDIT:
Have found your issue, don't try going for anal, apparently that's not implemented and shouldn't even be an option...
Nice that issue was found but sad for butt stuff... :(

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes