Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Right, to those who weren't around back then, I used to have a Mega folder with all of NiiCri's stuff up, until it was taken down.
I didn't want to reupload everything to the same host, just to have it taken down again, so I stopped using Mega.
At the time LiteralAutist offered to reup everything to Mega, to keep everything online and updated.
That's the Mega link on the first page, he hasn't updated it in a while, I don't know why, I'm not his mum.

So why Up2Share?
At the time I looked at the list of approved file hosts, checked the ones that allow reasonable upload sizes, tested some to see how much they throttled downloads for free users, did some up and downloading to check speeds and landed on Up2Share.
I don't have fiber, so I'm not getting ridiculous up and down speeds, but at least my connection is stable, so I wouldn't know what happens if you have consistent issues.
I'd love to use Nopy, but that one's still invite only.

With all that out of the way, happy fapping fellow horndogs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sir could u make android version?

Reactions: obata573

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Right, to those who weren't around back then, I used to have a Mega folder with all of NiiCri's stuff up, until it was taken down.
I didn't want to reupload everything to the same host, just to have it taken down again, so I stopped using Mega.
At the time LiteralAutist offered to reup everything to Mega, to keep everything online and updated.
That's the Mega link on the first page, he hasn't updated it in a while, I don't know why, I'm not his mum.

So why Up2Share?
At the time I looked at the list of approved file hosts, checked the ones that allow reasonable upload sizes, tested some to see how much they throttled downloads for free users, did some up and downloading to check speeds and landed on Up2Share.
I don't have fiber, so I'm not getting ridiculous up and down speeds, but at least my connection is stable, so I wouldn't know what happens if you have consistent issues.

your amazing like always

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017

So why Up2Share?

Yeah sorry man I completely forgot about the mega and this thread, expect the mega to get updated in an hour or so (however long it takes me to go through the thread and find all the stuff I'm missing in the mega).

Reactions: vaaf and Conundrum

4thenords

Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what this means?

- add Impregnate mode(Facial Expression)
- (1 scenes) Impregnate mode(Facial Expression) when used the BadMind/CondomTrick

I cant seem to notice a diff, but maybe its something subtle.

Kekliostro

Dec 24, 2020
A hero was indeed here for those looking for it.

Supposed to ask on where Malty is but seemed i already found her. Keep it up!

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i dont now why i was thinking we where going to get something special for charismas or new years that he didn't tell us about lol

Reactions: vaaf

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Seako sounds like Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead. Could be wrong, but it's my guess.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes