Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum seems like he updated the Darkness SAW game adding the Japanese version of it alongside a fix for the breastplate not appearing while stripping her.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Eh, probably not that much I agree, but for completeness sake at least although to be fair I do also agree that it might only bring more bugs than problems but oh well. Thanks as always.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So as (very much) predicted by Conundrum, even niiCri just addressed the issue and the current "fix" managed to make the game go broke, so he mentioned he's going to fix it soon and recommends to not download it, but yeah gotta wait and see.

CaviaPorcellus

Jul 30, 2018
Fixed the text of another game (niiCri miniseries) here's a link

it has Saeko and the room (the upgraded edition) and the miniseries V:2.10.

Could fix the text of other games tho I do it mostly when I'm utterly bored, it takes a long time as well. Maybe I will fix the text on other niiCri games but on a month or 2, enjoy those for now, leave a feedback on how you think the text is compared to the original one.

Reactions: DarkWill

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
*sigh* One more guy who didn't check the Mega...
"ThErE's WaY MoRe StUfF On NeWgRoUnDs!" :KEK:
No, fuck off, this thread has EVERYTHING, including the DLsite games, full Mini-Series, SAWs, Commissions and all of it is the 5$ Patreon tier.

I think I should ask a mod to transfer control of this thread to me or something, the first page is so stupidly outdated...

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i was wondering if an android user can help me out just switched from iPhone never used an android at all how do you go about downloading onto it threw computer threw the phone teach me please lol

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
i was wondering if an android user can help me out just switched from iPhone never used an android at all how do you go about downloading onto it threw computer threw the phone teach me please lol
Android apps are in APK format (which is going to be replaced by AAB format in the future but that isn't something you should be concerned about right now)
APK is a package file.
It decrypts & installs on your android automatically by device installer when you download & click to install .apk file.

There is another file that is called OBB file. It's usage has decreased over the year but let me tell you what it is.
OBBs are big ass data file for android apps. It can be 1GB~3GB+. If you devcrypt those files you'll find necessary data & assets if its a game.

You maybe confused how APK & OBB work. Well, if you ever download GTA SA on your android phone, you'll find 2.5 GB OBB file & a 30MB APK.
You have to place that OBB file in android folder of your internal storage & install that APK of 30MB which is like the launcher. The APK & OBB there, are interconnected with XMLs inside. Once you install the APK, if you placed the OBB properly, it will detect that OBB & open up your game.
But nowadays APKs are created in such a way, you don't need a separate OBB file anymore.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Android apps are in APK format (which is going to be replaced by AAB format in the future but that isn't something you should be concerned about right now)
APK is a package file.
It decrypts & installs on your android automatically by device installer when you download & click to install .apk file.

There is another file that is called OBB file. It's usage has decreased over the year but let me tell you what it is.
OBBs are big ass data file for android apps. It can be 1GB~3GB+. If you devcrypt those files you'll find necessary data & assets if its a game.

You maybe confused how APK & OBB work. Well, if you ever download GTA SA on your android phone, you'll find 2.5 GB OBB file & a 30MB APK.
You have to place that OBB file in android folder of your internal storage & install that APK of 30MB which is like the launcher. The APK & OBB there, are interconnected with XMLs inside. Once you install the APK, if you placed the OBB properly, it will detect that OBB & open up your game.
But nowadays APKs are created in such a way, you don't need a separate OBB file anymore.
does sound very confusing lol. but I think I have an idea thanks to you. i was wondering do you have malty or goblin slayer bye any chance

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum hey man looks like just now (as in today) he finally seemed to have fixed that gamebreaking bug and updated SAW020 Darkness on the same release post on his patreon page.

Edit: Welp. Seems we'll have to either wait. Conundrum doesn't seem to be active at the moment.

Last edited:

guekeogamer

Apr 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "linkhunter, publicación: 6954152, miembro: 329755"]
uuhh aún no ha salido
[/CITA]
and where can i find niicri's apk?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes