Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
SAW020_Knsb_Darkness [EXTRA]
Has been ported to android.
1637096143717.png

Some of you might report the APK to be really slow on your phone. Let me tell you why. From what I've seen, Niicri uses a lot of raster shapes to create his games instead of SVGs. I might be wrong here but vector images can be scaled in any ways to maintain crisp quality because vector images are made using paths, points & fills. If your screen is small, it will scale itself to match it for perfect performance. Raster on the other hand has its own pixel size which can also scale itself but that will maintain its original pixel that uses more resources than vector. Plus android AIR has a lot of limitations when it comes to flash.
I tried some method to try & increase the speed.
Tried changing render mode to auto, CPU & GPU. No luck.
Tried capping FPS at 30 & 60. No luck.
Tried both Discrete & Integrated graphics to speed it up. Did not work.
Turned on/off Hardware acceleration, but no.
Adobe AIR version from 26 to 32 didn't work either.

The game should work fine but will run slow. ;(
1637097565233.png

The APK is on my signature on that SAW folder of my MEGA repository of Niicri's.

Nov 28, 2019
O
SAW020_Knsb_Darkness [EXTRA]
Has been ported to android.
View attachment 1503491

Some of you might report the APK to be really slow on your phone. Let me tell you why. From what I've seen, Niicri uses a lot of raster shapes to create his games instead of SVGs. I might be wrong here but vector images can be scaled in any ways to maintain crisp quality because vector images are made using paths, points & fills. If your screen is small, it will scale itself to match it for perfect performance. Raster on the other hand has its own pixel size which can also scale itself but that will maintain its original pixel that uses more resources than vector. Plus android AIR has a lot of limitations when it comes to flash.
I tried some method to try & increase the speed.
Tried changing render mode to auto, CPU & GPU. No luck.
Tried capping FPS at 30 & 60. No luck.
Tried both Discrete & Integrated graphics to speed it up. Did not work.
Turned on/off Hardware acceleration, but no.
Adobe AIR version from 26 to 32 didn't work either.

The game should work fine but will run slow. ;(
View attachment 1503524

The APK is on my signature on that SAW folder of my MEGA repository of Niicri's.
Our Savior

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
received a call from the bogdanoffs
new thailand laws are to affect patreon/paypal stuff by february
expect nii cri to be affected
Well shit, hope nothing bad or serious changes the method he does for his games and commissioned games. But still, shit.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can somebody give me a rundown on what I should be porting?
I'm using the MEGA link & it seems the folder is outdated or is poorly arranged.
1637542264993.png
1637542279249.png
Like why SAW011 is inside old SAW folder?
I might have missed the newer one in the older page of this thread but if someone can guide me with the titles, I can get the ports running.

Last edited:

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
I'm using the MEGA link & it seems the folder is outdated or is poorly arranged.
View attachment 1512770
View attachment 1512771
I might have missed the newer one in the older page of this thread but if someone can guide me with the titles, I can get the ports running.
anyway , just port if the game has story mode , cuz the other game without story mode can be played by swf player (working fine)

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
View attachment 1512770
View attachment 1512771
The stuff that doesn't work properly are C016, SAW03, 11, 14, 15 and 17
They all have storylines so they won't work if we play with swf player on Android
Thank you in advance

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The titles should be separated in different folders. Like the untouched/original with or without bugs are in one folder & the titles that got an update, modded or bug fix by fans should be in a different folder.
Some titles with that EXTRA, V2, V3, V4 ULTRA, FIX, FIX V2 gets a bit confusing when I want to get the most stable one.

Anyways I'll see what I can do.

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
so its been a while since I last played some of the niicri stuff, beyond the pregancy additions to old content and newer stuff with it included, I remember playing what I think was either an edit of sourceman or a port of sourceman content featuring the two maids in that cafe. From my admittedly bad memory, either they both had a pregnancy edit tacked on, or a small edit was done where we could continue to fuck them after we cum inside them (when the original had us halted the minute we did cum inside)

if these edits exist, where in the MEGA/download link(s) are they, or if they're on this specific topic, which post #?

Jun 1, 2019
so its been a while since I last played some of the niicri stuff, beyond the pregancy additions to old content and newer stuff with it included, I remember playing what I think was either an edit of sourceman or a port of sourceman content featuring the two maids in that cafe. From my admittedly bad memory, either they both had a pregnancy edit tacked on, or a small edit was done where we could continue to fuck them after we cum inside them (when the original had us halted the minute we did cum inside)

if these edits exist, where in the MEGA/download link(s) are they, or if they're on this specific topic, which post #?
Most likely your memory is wrong, the fertilization system appeared in an improved version of sourceman - hcity. Most likely, you confused with the titular girl who appeared at the beginning of the game, and who, after an accidental ejaculation inside, allowed her to fuck further. 1638003253340.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes