Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 15, 2018
so its been a while since I last played some of the niicri stuff, beyond the pregancy additions to old content and newer stuff with it included, I remember playing what I think was either an edit of sourceman or a port of sourceman content featuring the two maids in that cafe. From my admittedly bad memory, either they both had a pregnancy edit tacked on, or a small edit was done where we could continue to fuck them after we cum inside them (when the original had us halted the minute we did cum inside)

if these edits exist, where in the MEGA/download link(s) are they, or if they're on this specific topic, which post #?
Friedrich gave a clue, but maybe your memory is not wrong; if it's not, then I'd like to enjoy that content too. Judging from your description it would fit my taste desu.
Please give me info if you manage to find the subject.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So looks like (despite his current health issues) niiCri released the SAW021-2 of Kurumi (looks like a blowjob focused game) for the Tier 10$ for Patreons. And also mentions about releasing the third part (SAW021-3) around February. And also going by the post seems (like the Quinella game before it) plans to release an "ULTRA" version containing all three separate parts in one big bundle, I'm guessing by the post but he's not too sure how well it can be handled FPS-wise.

Reactions: vaaf and Hakugane

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Requesting a reup' for "SAW020". The OP MEGA does not have it, and the few links posted for it (including bug fix versions) all seem to be dead/missing file. Thanks for your time.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I remembered a game I played a long time ago by this developer, and can't remember the exact game but I did want to replay it. To be specific and what I mainly remember, the game had a tutorial girl, and in the option bar on the left as seen in preview 3 in the OP, there was I think an advanced options button where one of the options was stealth remove condom, you press it and the tutorial girl is like "How did you know about that?" or something. It might have been only a demo or something back then.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, what was that game? After seeing the preview images the memories came rushing in but I don't know if it's here or if it has it's own thread.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
I remembered a game I played a long time ago by this developer, and can't remember the exact game but I did want to replay it. To be specific and what I mainly remember, the game had a tutorial girl, and in the option bar on the left as seen in preview 3 in the OP, there was I think an advanced options button where one of the options was stealth remove condom, you press it and the tutorial girl is like "How did you know about that?" or something. It might have been only a demo or something back then.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, what was that game? After seeing the preview images the memories came rushing in but I don't know if it's here or if it has it's own thread.
Based on your description, it's Sourceman or H-City

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
Requesting a reup' for "SAW020". The OP MEGA does not have it, and the few links posted for it (including bug fix versions) all seem to be dead/missing file. Thanks for your time.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes