Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well looks like niiCri just released the standard version of SAW021-3 (the Kurumi game) just today for 10$ patreon supporters and will later be released on the 10th to the rest of patreons according to this latest/most recent patreon post.
And he adds later on that on February is the Standard version, while on March he plans to release the EXTRA version and later on the ULTRA version of it (so I believe this is the second game he has made with an "ULTRA" version besides Quinella from SAO being the first, iirc).
He also somewhat jokingly clarifies that on both the EXTRA version according to him "some PC will be unplayable" and the ULTRA version and I quote "But I guarantee there will be very few PC that will be able to play". So with all this in mind I'm guessing expect some huge performance issues, and or graphic errors, or just straight up crashes? Just keeping you guys on the loop. Can't wait for it.

Reactions: Say:onara

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Not sure why it's zoomed out so much...
Since there's no Spacial Tips image, you can get her hands forward by clicking and wiggling right beneath her breasts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We once again bow down to Lord Conundrum, our resident game giver, master of SEGS, patron pervert of hentai protagonists, and lastly the Emperor of Oppai

Griffan

May 17, 2018
1644682013655.png
So I manage to get the chapter 3 "marry" ending but there's no scene that triggers ? And the option is still shaded out, Why ?
How do I unlock that "achievement" ?
And before you say it, No... The walkthrough doesn't help.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
No clue, try to trigger the ending again maybe?
Found the issue, I just had to close the game and reopen it again.
It's a shame I just got a CG for that and no sex scene though...
Even the H reverse achievement teased a potential "final" scene and then nothing.
=> The Nipapan run was probably the best out of the mini series, I wished there had been more.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes