Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, good afternoon.
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where to find the SAW020_Knsb_Darkness [EXTRA] that no matter how hard I look I can't find it.
And if for some reason it has been removed, could you give me a link please?.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eidit.
sorry for the inconvenience.
I kept looking through the posts again to see if I hadn't missed it.
and so it had been since some links were down but I found one that does work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/page-67

specifically in post number 1323.

Last edited:

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
你好,下午好。
我只是想問是否有人知道在哪裡可以找到 SAW020_Knsb_Darkness [EXTRA],無論我怎麼看都找不到。
如果由於某種原因它已被刪除,你能給我一個鏈接嗎?

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----
編輯。
帶來不便敬請諒解。
我一直在翻看帖子,看看我是否錯過了它。
因此,由於某些鏈接已關閉,但我找到了一個確實有效的鏈接。
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/page-67

特別是在帖子編號 1323 中。
[/引用]
在這里為你

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Also currently making some Android versions
VERY WIP
I'll update this post as they come along.

Archive:

I'll be testing each one in bluestacks. if there are any problems lmk asap, please.
-Note: The Kurumi one is not working...
Same with Darkness I believe... Working on it when i wake up tm

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Progress is running good. Just testing a few things. Should be able to roll out a test version within the next week.
Depends on my schedule. Being a Computer Software Engineer, 3D Developer, and Animator has its toll ;-;

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
Also currently making some Android versions
VERY WIP
I'll update this post as they come along.

Archive:
Mega

I'll be testing each one in bluestacks. if there are any problems lmk asap, please.
-Note: The Kurumi one is not working...
Same with Darkness I believe... Working on it when i wake up tm
Thank you very much for trying to make them Android compatible. Was having trouble not being able to play them using android's swf player

Reactions: obata573

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you very much for trying to make them Android compatible. Was having trouble not being able to play them using android's swf player
No problem! i will say that one of the Kurumi SWF files do work in the android player
Jesus a heads up ^~^

Reactions: bruh72
Mar 28, 2022
Nice, it's Kurumi, best girl in DAL
where is kurumi anyway we need a game in f95 with kurumi with alot of fetishes or make a dal game just with shido and dal mostly with just her nightmare mode her fucking your brains out and in the end her accomplishing her mission eating you or shooting you with her gun you know a real yandere game but you can have a choice to marry her too

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
No problem! i will say that one of the Kurumi SWF files do work in the android player
Jesus a heads up ^~^
I've played it. But if possible, I wanted the story content too. Leading straight to fucking just really isn't for me. Thank you in advance also!

Reactions: B4rb4ra

Wolfenknight

Sep 22, 2020
Saw 015 isn’t working when I try playing the full version I can’t play it I can only select clean or virgin so is there a way I can play the full version with out paying any money and if so can I have the link please for my andriod

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I dont understand... i mean, this game has updates? i was reading the threat an saw that are things like SAW00X but... how i do add them to the game... pls can someone help me in this? and if there is a posibility to someone that can attach the SAW0XX things to add for the game... thansk

setiw

Aug 12, 2020
Please share Niicri android ports folder via mega or gdrive...android users must not be denied the fun...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Here's translated (JP -> EN) txt files for Kurumi.
Please note that it may or will differ from the official english translation provided by nii-Cri.
I hope you'll find it enjoyable regardless.

Please do tell if I made typos, I'll fix those asap.

Amadrinksmallest.png
SAW021_DaL_Kurum_001H.png SAW021_DaL_Kurum_002F.png SAW021_DaL_Kurum_003H [Standard].png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes