Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to remove white censorship?
The developer's blog contains links to the removal of censorship of entire series of games.

direct links to your question here

Reactions: Fra_

Nick432_12

Jun 25, 2022
The developer's blog contains links to the removal of censorship of entire series of games.

direct links to your question here
Google Drive
i have download the mediafire link and only it shows the files only not any .exe or something

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
i have download the mediafire link and only it shows the files only not any .exe or something
The archive with the removal of censorship has its own folders, "data" and "BGM". Copy both folders (with the replacement of files if necessary) to the folder with the corresponding game. After copying, just start the game and the censorship will be replaced with additional texture files.

If you have problems with running games on a flash, then I can’t advise anything here.
For games on a flash, it is quite possible to find detailed instructions for running them.

Psycho97420

Jan 14, 2019
Hey someone can help me please ??? I can't play MILF Saeko. When I start the game after hide in wardrobe or below the bed. I have black screen. If someone can help me or give me the game with 100% achievement. It will be great.

Jun 1, 2019
Upload two files here:
C:\Users\[YOUR COMPUTER ACCOUNT]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM LETTERS][i have AAECWHHT for example]

Kabaka

Jun 25, 2020
SAW020_Knsb_Darkness [EXTRA]
Has been ported to android.
View attachment 1503491

Some of you might report the APK to be really slow on your phone. Let me tell you why. From what I've seen, Niicri uses a lot of raster shapes to create his games instead of SVGs. I might be wrong here but vector images can be scaled in any ways to maintain crisp quality because vector images are made using paths, points & fills. If your screen is small, it will scale itself to match it for perfect performance. Raster on the other hand has its own pixel size which can also scale itself but that will maintain its original pixel that uses more resources than vector. Plus android AIR has a lot of limitations when it comes to flash.
I tried some method to try & increase the speed.
Tried changing render mode to auto, CPU & GPU. No luck.
Tried capping FPS at 30 & 60. No luck.
Tried both Discrete & Integrated graphics to speed it up. Did not work.
Turned on/off Hardware acceleration, but no.
Adobe AIR version from 26 to 32 didn't work either.

The game should work fine but will run slow. ;(
View attachment 1503524

The APK is on my signature on that SAW folder of my MEGA repository of Niicri's.
anyone have the link?

Mar 21, 2020
I'm trynna play the games via the Flash emulator but buttons, like the preggo one are missing.

Why?
It's not missing you have to click the girl emotion button wait until it reach full basically let them get fucked for a bit then when it's full she will have a egg in her womb then you cum inside her and click the egg orange camera button wait till the sperm inside her reach the egg then you can press the pregnant button

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes