Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ANON_THE_IMUS83

Oct 9, 2019
It's not missing you have to click the girl emotion button wait until it reach full basically let them get fucked for a bit then when it's full she will have a egg in her womb then you cum inside her and click the egg orange camera button wait till the sperm inside her reach the egg then you can press the pregnant button
NO.
There is no "Pregnant button" or anything appearng. There are just the basic side buttons like Xray or egg but many like "pregnant" and whatever are missing.

Mar 21, 2020
NO.
There is no "Pregnant button" or anything appearng. There are just the basic side buttons like Xray or egg but many like "pregnant" and whatever are missing.
After you click the girl motion button when it's pink let it fill up all the way until she lets a egg in her womb after that you will see a orange egg after that cum inside her then click the orange button camera to view the egg in her womb and wait until the semen enters her egg when they do the pink pregnant button should lite up when it does click it several times until she has a big belly there she is now pregnant.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum
Just a heads up seems like niiCri did slightly update the Commission Games 010-017 (C010-C017 A.K.A. Ryomu and Hikage's), about an hour ago or so.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It's on his patreon page, but anyway, he added to C010 I believe a new kissing animation/improved version of it, as well as other things and on C017 he added a 2nd voice sample, I'm guessing the original was being way too repetitive sound-wise. But if you want to check more on the specifics check the post for more details.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone have the other "In The Cage" titles? I know there's two other ones but its not part of the Mega download pile.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes