Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ANON_THE_IMUS83

Oct 9, 2019
If you're talking about NU001, that doesn't have preggo content yet.
I am talking about versions of the games either on NewGrounds or h-flash .com.

If you go on H and use the bugged Ruffle to "play" the games (at least when I've downloaded them; I've tested them basically now and it shows less stuff) they appear with all the hidden variables superimposed onto each other, among which Aqua's baby and so on.
Furthermore when Flash was still operative the "time" section under the play window let you skip inside the game, and that revealed it too.

Still, it's been a while and my memory is fuzzy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
A lot are in the Mega folder, first page, the link by NiCriis_work: NOT the file from ALL: (first post is horribly outdated)
For the newer stuff that's not on the Mega, search this thread, for example searching CO17, look for one of my posts, if it has a spoiler, open it, there's the stuff.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
fertilization does not appear, is this apk broken ?, and also when if I open on pc some items are not visible.
Fertilization is a different file in the folder. He hasn't actually put that into the game yet, just working on it.

ANON_THE_IMUS83

Oct 9, 2019
A lot are in the Mega folder, first page, the link by NiCriis_work: NOT the file from ALL: (first post is horribly outdated)
For the newer stuff that's not on the Mega, search this thread, for example searching CO17, look for one of my posts, if it has a spoiler, open it, there's the stuff.
Could you just link the source please?
I am too lazy for this.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes