Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 28, 2019
This game's a real headache to port it properly. Too heavy for phones. You need high end ones to decently play through the game. You might see lots of bugs & the game running slow. That's because of your CPU & RAM. I've tested it on my computer android emulator & my phone. It was horrendous on my phone but smooth as butter on the emulator. I could not do anything to that dialogue problem. This game uses a lot assets from outside of SWF. Something I'm not much acquainted with when it comes to flash.
Anyhow, you can try it out yourself & tell me what you think. There are two versions MOD & Normal.
Mega
bro, i found a bug

whenever i going to missionary and doggy position on MOD version, the touch sound suddenly spamming mercilessly

can you fix it?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
bro, i found a bug

whenever i going to missionary and doggy position on MOD version, the touch sound suddenly spamming mercilessly

can you fix it?
Sorry, that's a problem I found out on phones. I've tested it on android emulator without any errors. As I said before, this game uses too much energy & will not run properly at all unless you have a strong high end phone.
You can test it on your android emulator of your computer. See what I mean.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Humm. Didn't even realize this was in fact what I was looking for during my search and nearly overlooked it. Is there any single post that is getting updated which has all of the titles in one location, or do I need to set this aside as a project of going through the thread later?

Reactions: blAAAH2059

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
Humm. Didn't even realize this was in fact what I was looking for during my search and nearly overlooked it. Is there any single post that is getting updated which has all of the titles in one location, or do I need to set this aside as a project of going through the thread later?
The mega folder kept up to date by me on the front page has everything posted here by Conundrum (aka. everything released by niicri).

My folder updates come a bit after conundrums posts but thats still only a page or two at most so finding the latest shouldn't be a problem if it isn't in the folder yet.

Nov 28, 2019
Sorry, that's a problem I found out on phones. I've tested it on android emulator without any errors. As I said before, this game uses too much energy & will not run properly at all unless you have a strong high end phone.
You can test it on your android emulator of your computer. See what I mean.
can you port NiiCri's commissions that have story and freemode?

Nov 28, 2019
I'm not really fond of Niicri's works & don't get enough inspiration to work on those ports.
But yeah I can. Link them to me or PM me what you want ported. I'll look into it.
Thanks, man, you are really helpful

To be honest, the SWF player from Gplay can't run All NiiCri's work who have scripted story when you tried to play it. When you open it, you will stuck at stagnant state, sometimes blank bubble chat appearing sometimes not

Last edited:

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
finally, and here I was spending yesterday on how to make a love ending (you can edit the text files) but it turns out the fking SWF files have to be edited as well.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
The mega folder kept up to date by me on the front page has everything posted here by Conundrum (aka. everything released by niicri).

My folder updates come a bit after conundrums posts but thats still only a page or two at most so finding the latest shouldn't be a problem if it isn't in the folder yet.
Thanks for the notice!

CaviaPorcellus

Jul 30, 2018
Just made an updated apk of the 2021 version of "Saeko and the Room"

Took the base apk of a site named

(Same base apk Cyber Eclipse used, yeah, saw the inners of the apk)

It has the watermark of the site I downloaded the base apk, cyber, if you can tell me what files you changed to erase the watermark I'll be really grateful (it is annoying to see it on every start-up)

If someone has some doubts about the apk please feel free to test it on a closed enviroment (Virtual machine + android emulator)

Also, on the drive link is the decompiled version of the app in a zip file (inner files of the apk, .smali codes, etc) in case someone wants to either delete the watermark or just see the code

Last but not least, updated the dialog because it made my eyes bleed everytime I played the game, damn developer, English isn't even that hard

Last edited:
Reactions: EliphasEliphas

Yakumo1

Oct 16, 2019
did up2share died? :O
anyway remake sounds great, with more option and movements

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes