Ren'Py - Nikraria Night Lessons [v1.6] [nikraria435]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

v1.6

Its boring. You read around 20 minutes per girl just to get a sex scene with one pic and little changes it it (without pen / pen / cum). And honestly, its kind of a kinetic novel since you only ever got two choices within some dialogues and you are forced to answer for either fuck her or let her get fucked by others...

After that you repeat it for the other two girls. If you did all three, the story advances and you can start again with the girls with an expanded story. It still goes on like before tho.

Only good thing about the game is its art.

Edit: A yeah, forgot that later on some more girls get into the game BUT its still the same as like with the others.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Harem Trooper

A bit disappointed but not surprised. For what it is its acceptable but your opinion on it will differ depending on what you can enjoy or not.

If I shall sum it up, its a NTR game first, and a Dating Sim second. If you check Dev previous works and art you will understand that he enjoys Gangsbangs + cuckhold as a fetish and the game is build around it BUT still gives the player the option to avoid SOME of them (Only main chicks. Side chicks will still get fucked by others). And thats how it feels, reads and how the scenes unfolds. Not great, but not the worst.

The sandbox is rather on the pleasing site since its not that grindy, but you still have to roam around to progress further.

Personally the game itself becomes 2 points for the Love interests Character and how MC interact with it + Art is good. The "dating Sim" is rather weak and odd since you have like a chapter based interaction with each girl. When you picked one of the girls, you will follow her route until its done, then you focus on the next girl. However, after you done all three -> it progresses into the next other 3 girls. So it seems like its not about romance, which is essential in a Dating Sim but more of a Pump-and-Dump meet-and-fuck scenarios.

However I must say that with this update all three girls were introduced back for some small interaction but thats it. So I cant really tell whats the goal of this is. So I would recommand to "let it cook" as the zoomers say if you into Romance/Dating Sim or dont want to see NTR. But if you dont care about it you should check it out as for 1.6V there is quite the good amount of content -> Tho sex scenes are few.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

uncleaR1596

This is one of my favorite games I have found on this site. Let me explain why it has 3 stars and not 5.

- The amount of content is small (in terms of sex).
    - No animated scenes.
    - No ability to choose which area you will penetrate.

Why is this one of my favorite games?
    - Each girl has a decent/interesting story.
    - Music is fantastic.
    - The content that is available is amazing.
    - Unique artstyle that I enjoy.

There is alot more that I would like to add, but I will end with this. Try the game out for yourself, this game is worth you checking out and keeping an eye out on.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Virgin_boy

3.00 star(s)
    Cloud73
    [Review of v1.3 on 3/27/2022]

A short and sweet Ren'Py VN... and thank god for the short part, because these games often try my patience. Thankfully, there's only 3 routes to play through.

Or, rather, one route with each of the three girls. None of their storylines end your night classes; rather, they all conveniently depart from your life after their stories, regardless of whether they loved you or not, allowing you to then pick up with whichever girl you haven't yet done.

Speaking of which, there are two endings for each girl. In one, you save her from a situation of some sort, she loves you for it, and you bang her. In the other ending, she gets gangbanged by random dudes and picks up an orgy fetish. You can only get the loving ending by choosing certain options; thankfully, those particular options have hearts next to their text, letting you know which one to keep picking if you want to see that ending. I chose to just keep hitting the save key at each dialogue option where those hearts showed up so that I could change my option on the last significant decision whenever I wanted, basically unlocking both endings to view. There's also a gallery to rewatche scenes in.

There's also an extra girl at the arcade, but her content ends after two events right now. It's odd for a game release version to indicate the game's completion when there's clearly more content planned, but who am I to judge, game development is hard.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RE born as banana

story was very good and art was amazing i love that how you can choose the what route you wanna play its very ez to play and its have some gueids that are very helping
    Art 5/5
    Story 5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Music 5/5
    Originality 5/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Love the art style of this game. Gameplay is smooth and fast paced which I enjoyed. The only problem i have is all the girl's stories so far are separated. Would be great to see crossover in their stories. Hope to see more updates in the future!
    Art 5/5
    Story 3.5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Music 5/5
    Originality 5/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

A. Dark

Extremely good arts.. The game is still very short.. All of the older Nikraria games are great as well but has many bugs/engine problems.. Some older games had great contents but a bit too much grind/very hard to understand.. But this game is pretty straightforward and really fun game with different routes.. I just hope the scenes were animated, even picture loops could work.. :(
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Zabon

Nikararia Night Lessons oozes style with its retropunk atmosphere and music. Seriously, I could leave the game open and idling just to have that soundtrack play on repeat. The characters are well developed and the conversations that are had feel meaningful and relevant. I can definitely tell that some love went into creating this game, resulting in a product that is a step above the competition.

That being said, the disappointing aspect of this game is how little content there actually is, and how difficult it is to find what IS there beyond the most obvious routes, love / NTR. The overworld where you travel between different locations feels unnecessary and kind of wastes time, especially when replaying to search for other content as you find yourself just clicking through each location over and over searching for the trigger that brings you to the next scene. When you're on a character's route, there is no interacting with the other characters, so it doesn't really seem like we need to have the ability to go to other locations at all because there's nothing to do at the other locations anyways when the only one that matters is the one containing the next event in the sequence of events, there aren't any branching events that happen at the same time, at least, not that I can tell after having played through the game a few times now. It is possible this might change in the future, at which point I'd say it'd be fine to add an option to pick between going to location X or Y, which will change the sequence of events or open up new scenes.

Finally, on to the erotic content itself. Honestly, it is kind of disappointing. While the CGs themselves are certainly well made, there just isn't much of it. You either get the good ending or the bad ending and that's that, one main CG set for the endings and then you move on to the next character. I would absolutely love more time with each character individually, more scenes, with paths to those scenes being a little less convoluted (it's hard to tell what effect some of the dialogue options are having on the sequence of events and which ending they will lead to).

All in all, this game has some serious potential, and even if the issues I brought up aren't addressed, or changed in any way, it's still a great little experience and worth checking out.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Femtal

Ver.1.3 (august 2022)
    Game has been in the making for a while now the Idea behind is great since it let's people enjoy their NTR Kink without alienating others and it's pretty hard to mess up.

The game has barebone content in it only 6 Unlockable scene in the gallery with one hidden character that you unlock by playing the arcade game. The Dev said that they? are implementing a lot more in the next update so maybe wait until then to play it since if you are like me and enjoy 100% these games it can take only like 30 mins to do all routes.

Art is great but I would love to see more kinks implemented that follows the template the dev is doing would also be nice to have some type of animations during climax in scenes.

CONS: (nitpicking)
    -Very slow updates
    -lacking content
    -barebone features.
    PROS:
    -Great setting
    -Fantastic Art (especially character models and clothing)
    -Very sexy sex scenes
    -Runs flawlessly I have not encountered one crash even while skipping and using rollback features extensively.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Night Lessons 1.3
    First, the art is top tier, I absolutely loved the art style of the girls and backgrounds, just for the art this game is worth playing (is really a pseudo urban fable vibe). I also enjoy the double route style, where you choose the bad ending or the good ending.

But also, the game is kind of a locked visual novel, once you choose a girl, not only you are locked in that path until you end her story, there is nothing to do, apart from choose a dialog between two options, that makes the game kind of boring and predictable, a shame with such a gorgeus art.

This is a dating sim, but could have some Dating sim mechanics, like money, hearts, gifs, etc. Now there is one big titiies exception, Lana the gamer girl, is probably the best route in the game, because you have to play three kinds of minigames to get her to do her lewd events, the best part of the game.

Implementing mini games on the different girls, or more content and mechanics, could make this game one of the best.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

mrttao

v1.4
    I love the art and I like the waifus. But the game irks me in several ways.

There is nothing to grind which is good. You are an independtly wealthy young man going to night lessons for adults at the local high school. There you can pursue 3 girls (Ursula, Ada, Rachel). you pick a girl and then are locked into her route and can't interact or see the others until her route is done.

During the route you will go through a lot of dialog, and the girl will get into some trouble.
    You will occasionally get a choice, one of them has small hearts (easily missed) on it which indicate love route. If you pick those you are on the "love" route. if you pick anything else you will fall off of it into some cuck route.

In love route you will act a bit like a simp, it will somehow work out. She will fall for you, her life will turn around, she will resolve her family issues. Occasionally other men will start grouping her but you will intervene to stop them, it bothers me that they go through the groping scene in the first place.

Finnally if you picked all the right choices you will be rewarded with 1 single sex scene and she will leave forever the next day. (specifically due to you resolving her family issues)

In the cuck route she will get gangraped and this will turn her into a slut-whore.

After you finish all 3 school girls you can encounter Felicity in the arcade.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lana (arcade girl): only has an NTR route.
    Gloria (news woman): if you watch the news, it will auto trigger a pretty cucked unavoidable voyeur scene in the train.

I am honestly a bit disappointed.
    You chase each girl for so long only for her to immediately leave forever after one scene. Feels bad.
    Then you have the unavoidable NTR scenes.
    Overall there is some good in here and some bad in here. And it kinda balances out. I am going with "average" 3/5.
    Not my first choice of game but it is playable.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of v1.3 on 3/27/2022]

A short and sweet Ren'Py VN... and thank god for the short part, because these games often try my patience. Thankfully, there's only 3 routes to play through.

Or, rather, one route with each of the three girls. None of their storylines end your night classes; rather, they all conveniently depart from your life after their stories, regardless of whether they loved you or not, allowing you to then pick up with whichever girl you haven't yet done.

Speaking of which, there are two endings for each girl. In one, you save her from a situation of some sort, she loves you for it, and you bang her. In the other ending, she gets gangbanged by random dudes and picks up an orgy fetish. You can only get the loving ending by choosing certain options; thankfully, those particular options have hearts next to their text, letting you know which one to keep picking if you want to see that ending. I chose to just keep hitting the save key at each dialogue option where those hearts showed up so that I could change my option on the last significant decision whenever I wanted, basically unlocking both endings to view. There's also a gallery to rewatche scenes in.

There's also an extra girl at the arcade, but her content ends after two events right now. It's odd for a game release version to indicate the game's completion when there's clearly more content planned, but who am I to judge, game development is hard.

Oh, right, this is a critique. Well, there's no challenge, so there's that. It's a freaking VN. For now, I'm calling it "average" by virtue of having good art and making me cum, but VN's are not fun games.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

orad

Review for version 1.3
    Excellent artwork, good writing!
    favorite characters from top to bottom:
    Lana (i'm a sucker for the bratty braces and glasses wearing shortstack)
    Ada (loved her character and how her corruption went)
    Ursula (still very good but admittedly saw a mile away what was gonna happen to her lol)
    Rachel (kinda odd story, tho did end on a funny note)
    Albert the inexplicably feminine looking 'vampire' (legit thought at first that he was gonna flirt with the MC LMAO)
    Overall enjoyed the game, I'll admit the arcade games were a little bit of a slog but not anquish-inducing either so no worries, don't panic over it.
    Also enjoyed the music.
    Looking forward to the future updates!