3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
NL_promo_patreon.jpg

Overview:
You are new in the city, to keep the nightmares away you decided to know new people joining in the Nocturnal School.​

Thread Updated:2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: Nikraria - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Music:

Developer Notes:

CG's

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 07.jpg 06.jpg 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Patreon mentions a "love route" so perhaps? I know I'm not helping much but there's hope for those interested in non-ntr.
I don't mind NTR as long as it is avoidable. Guess gonna have to wait for Nikarika's answer. It would be a shame if it is not as I love his art.

Reactions: Xypher

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I don't mind NTR as long as it is avoidable. Guess gonna have to wait for Nikarika's answer. It would be a shame if it is not as I love his art.
The game have two routes, Love and Lust. The Love one is where the MC have sex with the girl, the Lust one is looking how the girls get depraved in a gangbang. To avoid the gangbang scenes you only need to focus on the choices with hearts. Let me know if I'm explaining myself bad and I'll try to explain it better.
Thanks for the patience!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The game have two routes, Love and Lust. The Love one is where the MC have sex with the girl, the Lust one is looking how the girls get depraved in a gangbang. To avoid the gangbang scenes you only need to focus on the choices with hearts. Let me know if I'm explaining myself bad and I'll try to explain it better.
Thanks for the patience!
No, I think that is clear enough. Fair play! Thanks and good luck with your game!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, based on my experience on previous Nikraria games, this has been the most functional and less buggy. And for that, I applaud.

Also, goddamn, I adored all of the girls.

Reactions: nikraria435
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes