3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
It does make sense, don't worry.

The problem is in the labeling, since NTR is basically girlfriend stealing right in front of you, often by absolutely unsufferable characters. With how you explain it, it doesn't seem as much NTR than more of a... corruption route, I guess ? If in that route the MC isn't romantically and emotionally involved with the girl, unless you focus the narative on how much it hurts him to see her get fucked by others, and her saying he can fuck off because the new guy(s) fuck her so much better and she wants to be a slave to his/their dick(s), then it's not really NTR.
Although you'll attract more people saying there is NTR, you might also see them pissed off at the lack of suffering, since that's apparently what they get off to, I guess ?
i got the same feeling as you, mc seem to be a horndog and girls common slut ... a better word to describe them seem to be "teenager" so it feel strange to label any scene as ntr as from what i know mc isn't involved tht deeply with any girl to begin with more like he could say his friend with benefit was busy and he got blueballed ... no ntr to see i think ^^

Reactions: Rutonat

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
It does make sense, don't worry.
Thing is, there's a lot of beef between the people who want all games to have NTR, and those who don't want to psychologically torture themselves with every new game (guessed which side I'm on ?), and the latter tend to get pissed off to see people coming in every thread with a "when NTR added????" and a "game needs NTR". It's more common than you'd think.

The problem is in the labeling, since NTR is basically girlfriend stealing right in front of you, often by absolutely unsufferable characters. With how you explain it, it doesn't seem as much NTR than more of a... corruption route, I guess ? If in that route the MC isn't romantically and emotionally involved with the girl, unless you focus the narative on how much it hurts him to see her get fucked by others, and her saying he can fuck off because the new guy(s) fuck her so much better and she wants to be a slave to his/their dick(s), then it's not really NTR.
Although you'll attract more people saying there is NTR, you might also see them pissed off at the lack of suffering, since that's apparently what they get off to, I guess ?
The definition is very skewed in some people's eyes. You listed what it is technically defined as but a lot of people consider anyone but the MC banging a female character as NTR and it's honestly not worth arguing on these forums as people are set with their own definitions and you're not going to change anyone's mind. By including the tag and making the group stuff avoidable you're mostly placating people on both sides. You'll never make everyone happy because everyone has different kinks.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Do gallery scenes only unlock when you see them? I'm fine with ignoring the "ntr" path, but I still want to see the art without going through those paths.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Dude, this mofo knows how to draw, but how hard is it to make normal rape in the game instead of NTR rape ? Honestly there are like a hundred of NTR rape games, but no actually decent rape games where the rape is performed by the MC.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
you're not going to change anyone's mind. By including the tag and making the group stuff avoidable you're mostly placating people on both sides. You'll never make everyone happy because everyone has different kinks.
I was more saying that for the dev, since they seem to be unsure about the whole thing (unless I misunderstood), but yeah I've learn quite a while ago that there's no reasoning or explaining with a lot of people here. I've had my posts spammed with facepalm reacitons enough trying to do it to get that the group mentality here is quite possibily the only thing that "works".
As for placating them... Tbh I couldn't care less. But I can guess that some of them might get pissed off at it "not being real NTR please add real NTR" and get snippy with the dev.
Because I also noticed that people respecting the devs are a minority on this website...

Reactions: Maericke

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Do gallery scenes only unlock when you see them? I'm fine with ignoring the "ntr" path, but I still want to see the art without going through those paths.
Yeah you need to see them otherwise they wont be shwon in gallery

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah you need to see them otherwise they wont be shwon in gallery
That sucks. I can accept devs having branching paths, but I wish more would unlock the full gallery after completing the story for people who don't want to see the other paths.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That sucks. I can accept devs having branching paths, but I wish more would unlock the full gallery after completing the story for people who don't want to see the other paths.
Well, it's a Ren'py game. You can simply switch on the "Unseen text" option and Ctrl your way through the routes you don't want to read.

Reactions: Maericke

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
always wondered why inexperienced people were making non-sensical game where they try to mix vanilla and ntr and why moderately experienced people did not stick to their domain and wait to reach a good enough level to try their hand at mixing the two ... but what leave me more dumbfounded is why i see so few story in which the dev spit at both "vanilla" and ntr fan face and just put a dog mc in a world full of slut ... most mc look like they have no other feeling than the wetness on their dick to begin with why forcing devotion only on female when it would be simple to put all main or most min characters in open relation ship to be able to put scene from soft and hardcore genre in the same game ... not that all those that did it di it well enough to make a success patern for the low inspired dev but this idea is not mine or new so it realy is a mistery to me why people put scene that describe exactly what happen in those kind of game while mascarading it as typical "vanilla" or ntr fetish

btw i'm also in the dark about those "vanilla" people that are often described by the "ntr" people (not that i understand them better but we have to start somewhere ^^) when you collect the comment in which those assholes "vanilla" people go after those assholes "ntr" people you get that vanilla game can contain up to sleepsex, drug, blackmail, rape, vore (i swear i saw someone saying it was vanilla Oo) and other niceties that depending on context could even include zoo- and necro- philia T_T

all this to say yeah people shoud stick to one route and do it well and not disguise their game as if they had more or only do them in a disapointing way, as i'm pretty sure neither the dev nor the player are realy satisfied aafter such a game :S
I'm doing this game in a way I like, at least more than other things I did, I'm trying to enjoy the process of making the pictures, I like gangbang scenes, and I'm trying to mix them with the story.
I'm not particularly interested in adding specific things, I just want to add what I think it's better for the story I have on mind.
I apreciate the effort you did explaining your point of view about the NTR thing.
Thanks!

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I really like this game, obviously the art is the strongest point, but getting to know the girls' motives is cool too. Seeing how other characters see the girls is also fun. Overall story is kinda weird to me. I don't understand the MC's motives, if it's as simple as some guy just wanting to mess around cause he's giga rich and why not, then alright. I'm really interested how the endings you achieve change future events that may happen in future builds of the game.

I would kill someone if Da Kween Ursula demanded it :LUL:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I really like this game, obviously the art is the strongest point, but getting to know the girls' motives is cool too. Seeing how other characters see the girls is also fun. Overall story is kinda weird to me. I don't understand the MC's motives, if it's as simple as some guy just wanting to mess around cause he's giga rich and why not, then alright. I'm really interested how the endings you achieve change future events that may happen in future builds of the game.

I would kill someone if Da Kween Ursula demanded it :LUL:
After some polls on patreon the next updates will focus in tell more about the main story of the MC and the girls, if everything will be ok and I don't make changes, each girls should be two more "chapters".
Maybe in the future you will enjoy the game a little bit more with that changes, or maybe you will hate it...
We will see...
Thanks for taking the time to play it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maericke and shymi

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How do you get the arcade girl? beat her high score? i heard people talking about her but no luck
You need to finish the Starbattle game twice, and then hold her arm. After that you will need to win her in a quiz game. At some point you will unclock another arcade minigame, and when you beat it you could go in another quiz with her.
I know the minigames are not fun for everybody, so I'll try to make some code to avoid them in the next update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game have two routes, Love and Lust. The Love one is where the MC have sex with the girl, the Lust one is looking how the girls get depraved in a gangbang. To avoid the gangbang scenes you only need to focus on the choices with hearts.
This explanation is perfect and clear. should probably add it to the first post.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes