3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
To be clear, I don't understand well the NTR thing.
Also, I don't know how sensitive are some people with the NTR thing, so I prefer to use the tag just in case.
The gangbang route is going to be by definition NTR (NTR = the woman is having sex with more than 1 partner at any point).
The love route depends on the circumstances, if the girl isn't in a pre-existing relationship then there is no NTR, if the girl is in a relationship where she isn't having sex there is no NTR. However if the girl is actively having sex with multiple partners (together, separately, 1 after the other) then there is NTR.
People are very sensitive about NTR to such an extreme that some will freak out if a woman had sex 10 years ago and hasn't since but you didn't mention NTR because she has had sex sometime. Others will freak out if you mention NTR as possible but 1 of your story routes doesn't have it.

Now I have a request: Please add the "Changelog:" section and include "initial release" as a starting point then add in new updates above it with new content changes. You can note the number of new pictures and animations, the number of new words (approximate) and any new "Genre:" additions you have added. With this information people can decide how serious you are with this project and decide whether they want to support it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there a way to move fast in the starbattle game mode. I can only use my arrow keys but that is super slow
hold the key down instead of tapping it.
you need to tape the attack key, but the move key can be held for rapid move

Reactions: nikraria435

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I'm doing this game in a way I like, at least more than other things I did, I'm trying to enjoy the process of making the pictures, I like gangbang scenes, and I'm trying to mix them with the story.
I'm not particularly interested in adding specific things, I just want to add what I think it's better for the story I have on mind.
I apreciate the effort you did explaining your point of view about the NTR thing.
Thanks!
your anwser feel too earnest, i feel bad as i was commenting on trend and did not try your game yet
just reading your idea on "promoting" gangbang and your enjoyement on writing the story and drawing art, i think there's more chance to enjoy your game, still my view on doing more than one path with diametraly oposed fetsih does not change, i think most people would feel lost on what is canon and i think that it become a burden on the author and after a couple upload aslo on the code for those that are a bit messy with their note ^^

Reactions: nikraria435

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The gangbang route is going to be by definition NTR (NTR = the woman is having sex with more than 1 partner at any point).
The love route depends on the circumstances, if the girl isn't in a pre-existing relationship then there is no NTR, if the girl is in a relationship where she isn't having sex there is no NTR. However if the girl is actively having sex with multiple partners (together, separately, 1 after the other) then there is NTR.
People are very sensitive about NTR to such an extreme that some will freak out if a woman had sex 10 years ago and hasn't since but you didn't mention NTR because she has had sex sometime. Others will freak out if you mention NTR as possible but 1 of your story routes doesn't have it.

Now I have a request: Please add the "Changelog:" section and include "initial release" as a starting point then add in new updates above it with new content changes. You can note the number of new pictures and animations, the number of new words (approximate) and any new "Genre:" additions you have added. With this information people can decide how serious you are with this project and decide whether they want to support it.
I see NTR is someting complex, thanks for clarifying the subject.
About your request, I have a link to my patreon post (is public) where I explain the changes from the previous versions in "Developer Notes". That doesn't mean I don't add the information you say, like the number of words and pictures in the near future, but if somebody is curious about it right now, you can check the public post until I'll add the information in "Changelog"
Thanks again!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Concerning the lust route is it the mc putting the girls in gangbangs to corrupt them (netorase) or is it traditional netorare?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
your anwser feel too earnest, i feel bad as i was commenting on trend and did not try your game yet
just reading your idea on "promoting" gangbang and your enjoyement on writing the story and drawing art, i think there's more chance to enjoy your game, still my view on doing more than one path with diametraly oposed fetsih does not change, i think most people would feel lost on what is canon and i think that it become a burden on the author and after a couple upload aslo on the code for those that are a bit messy with their note ^^
Don't feel bad about it, I apreciate you are sharing your point of view.
I'm pretty sure I can't do something everybody likes and I'm fine with that.
Also always is interesting to listen diferents opinions.
I'm just trying to be honest.

Reactions: ben akeba

Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
Dude, this mofo knows how to draw, but how hard is it to make normal rape in the game instead of NTR rape ? Honestly there are like a hundred of NTR rape games, but no actually decent rape games where the rape is performed by the MC.
I suppose you could try doing it yourself to see how hard it is

kamuik

Oct 30, 2019
damn i hate that arcade minigame, not only cuz the bad control but cuz the goddamn screen with the guy telling you to not get hit and fucking my run pausing the game

pd:and the no more classes today screen
pd2: fucking WHY? im on the 3rd level and is just broken, im on the side and on the other side a meteor spams midway and is literally unreachable, and if you get the message to not get hit, the meteors spam and fall at the same time, pic related, BTW is there a fucking scene with the arcade girl? or just the quiz scenes?

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I see NTR is someting complex, thanks for clarifying the subject.
About your request, I have a link to my patreon post (is public) where I explain the changes from the previous versions in "Developer Notes". That doesn't mean I don't add the information you say, like the number of words and pictures in the near future, but if somebody is curious about it right now, you can check the public post until I'll add the information in "Changelog"
Thanks again!
Just add the section "Changelog" and use the spoiler tag around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<- like this :)
Oh and in regards to NTR there are even more complexities including Japanese having 2 words which mean different forms of NTR.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes