3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
Awesome game, especially love the art style and how you've added NTR to the game. I can somehow enjoy it XD. I'm curious if there's a way to unlock the gallery. Just want to be able to see the route I didn't go for.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
Got stuck doing all the girl's second love story. Lana's conditionals keep overwriting Ada's and it freezes my progress; there's definitely a big bug there.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Awesome game, especially love the art style and how you've added NTR to the game. I can somehow enjoy it XD. I'm curious if there's a way to unlock the gallery. Just want to be able to see the route I didn't go for.
I'm glad you like the art of the game. There isn't a full gallery unlock savefile for now, I'll add one when I'll finish the game in the 1.8.
Got stuck doing all the girl's second love story. Lana's conditionals keep overwriting Ada's, and it freezes my progress; there's definitely a big bug there.
I knew the bug, it's fixed it in the next update (the 1.7)
For now, the best way to avoid it is playing Lana at the end of the rest of the girls.
In the first page you could find a link to my Patreon post, there you have some save files to go directly to the act2, and there you can start playing the secondary girls (Powell, Miho and Alana)

Let me know if I can help with something.

Thanks for your patience!

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
Hey nikraria435, I love your game! Music, story, art and characters are 10/10, can't complain about anything! Just wanted to ask... any chance Ada might be coming back? She's best girl :giggle: (Lana is great too)
Anyway, great game, can't wait to see it finished! <3

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Hey nikraria435, I love your game! Music, story, art and characters are 10/10, can't complain about anything! Just wanted to ask... any chance Ada might be coming back? She's best girl :giggle: (Lana is great too)
Anyway, great game, can't wait to see it finished! <3
Hi, thanks :D!!
Yes, in the next update Ada have another two routes and a two more, one with Ursula and another with Rachel.
I hope you like it when you'll play it.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Love U too, yep, Lana will have another scene in the 1.7 and probably one more in 1.8. ^^
I'm glad you like the game! Thanks!
It's awesome to hear your possible plans for the next update and, the final one after that. I can't wait to see how the game concludes. Honestly, I thought this next update was the end of the game, but I'm guessing it's just the end for the original heroines? That would be a shame, but understandable. I've grown quite fond of them, especially Ada, my big booty goddess~ Either way, I hope you aren't overworking yourself and doing well! You're one of the few reliable artists/game makers who have gone through and completed most of their projects, especially as a one-person studio!

Maki(m13)

Jun 14, 2024
Игра супер ❤❤❤. Жаль не знаю английского, хорошо хоть подсказки были, иначе бы не прошел, надеюсь ее не забросят, обязательно дождусь продолжения с переводом на русский и пройду все полностью.

Спасибо за прекрасную(божественную) бессонную ночь, пойду хот на час вздремну теперь.
----------------------
The game is super ❤❤❤. It’s a pity he doesn’t know English, it’s good that there were tips, otherwise I wouldn’t have passed, I hope they don’t abandon it, I’ll definitely wait for the continuation with a translation into Russian and go through the whole thing.

Thank you for the wonderful (divine) sleepless night, I’ll go take a nap for at least an hour now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes