3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Yeah, it's a policewoman daughter route, but I don't remember the choices u need to make to get this specific scene. I think, you get to this event after finishing her mother story
Thanks for the answer bro, and do you know to to start Lana route in this new update?? can't seem to find a way to

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Lana's story has a bug in version 1.6 (I think it's already fixed) if I remember correctly. To unlock all the scenes I think you need to finish the other stories first to avoid problems in Lana's story. Lana's story starts in the arcade and you don't need to do anything in particular to play it, apart from the arcade games (but you can cheat if you don't want to play the minigames).

At some point, Lana will ask you to save her computer at the MC house, and you will have to finish a game on the computer, after which you can go back to Lana and choose to unlock either a Love scene or a Lust scene.

I think the Love route is marked with a heart, but I'm not sure.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm working on the last images for the game and I have the main story of the new update done, even with that don't expect the update soon, sorry, but I need a lot of time to finish it.

I appreciate all the comments and opinions.

I hope you have a nice day.

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
I'm working on the last images for the game and I have the main story of the new update done, even with that don't expect the update soon, sorry, but I need a lot of time to finish it.

Thanks for the answer brother, i'll give it a try now and don't worry about the update but what do you mean with last images? are you planning on finish the game in the next update??

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
Lana's story has a bug in version 1.6 (I think it's already fixed) if I remember correctly. To unlock all the scenes I think you need to finish the other stories first to avoid problems in Lana's story. Lana's story starts in the arcade and you don't need to do anything in particular to play it, apart from the arcade games (but you can cheat if you don't want to play the minigames).

At some point, Lana will ask you to save her computer at the MC house, and you will have to finish a game on the computer, after which you can go back to Lana and choose to unlock either a Love scene or a Lust scene.

I think the Love route is marked with a heart, but I'm not sure.

------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate all the comments and opinions.

Take your time, i Just love the art!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the answer brother, i'll give it a try now and don't worry about the update but what do you mean with last images? are you planning on finish the game in the next update??
No, but probably I'll finish the game in the 1.8, I meant the last for this update because I'll addd more than I thought at first.

Take your time, i Just love the art!
I'm glad you like it! Thank you for the trust!

Reactions: Jabercocky69

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game it's cool. question is can we get a harem ending lol i like those kind of things mybe i am just crazy are nut's lol.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
You're creating a love and lust ending for their routes??? :eek:
Not exactly, I'll finish their storys in the new update, but not the story.

The lust route it's an end itself each update, no? I meant, if you get the lust route, the hentai scene is the end of your intereaction with the girl. But I have a last lust escene and another love scene, at the end of the game, you could count with another hentai love scene per girl (Rachel, Ada or Ursula, no the other ones)

I hope I explained myself well enough, you know my English skills are very bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Not exactly, I'll finish their storys in the new update, but not the story.

The lust route it's an end itself each update, no? I meant, if you get the lust route, the hentai scene is the end of your intereaction with the girl. But I have a last lust escene and another love scene, at the end of the game, you could count with another hentai love scene per girl (Rachel, Ada or Ursula, no the other ones)

I hope I explained myself well enough, you know my English skills are very bad.
Kinda, my question is if you're planning to make a NTR and a love hentai scene for each of them to finish THEIR stories.
Also, what's your native language??

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Kinda, my question is if you're planning to make a NTR and a love hentai scene for each of them to finish THEIR stories.
Also, what's your native language??
Yes, I'll make one love and lust scene per girl to finish their stories.
I'm from Spain, my native language is spanish.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes