3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I think the only thing you could do is play the game, I think you can use the preferences to skip everything if you don't wanna read, but if you only want the pictures you have a Cg rar in the first page.

That character appear when you take the subway for a while, to have some content if the player have a hard time knowing where he needs to go next.

No, I'm even having problems a to know how to build a proper Mac version, looks like this one have some issues, and I have no idea to make a port to android.

That's a good point. The game it's what it is, I'm not planing to modify what I'm doing at this point. Thanks for your interest!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have most of the new images done and some of the game text to my liking.
I have a definite ending for the story and most of the images related to that are done too.
The game will probably be finished in v1.8, or maybe v1.9.
I think I'm going to wait to add all the changes we've talked about until the new version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank you for your interest in this game, I think I got a lot of good ideas from here, and you helped me a lot to find bugs! Thank you!!

I hope you have a great 2024!

Happy New Year!
Sad to see we're reaching the end, but I'm glad to see the game will be complete. You've made some amazing characters in this one, just like all the other ones with an amazing storyline. The art is spectacular as always. I can't wait to see how the game will tie up in the end for our MC. I'm hoping for something new, but also expecting the worst. I hope you had an amazing New Year and that you're doing well!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
It varies a bit, but for most girls it is completely avoidable and won't happen off screen.

v1.6
The game has two routes for most girls, Love and "Lust".
Lust route is gangbang, netorare, blackmail (you are not involved), sharing, and corruption
Note that occasionally in love route you will see your girl getting groped by another man before you step up and stop him.

To avoid netorare and netorase you must click only on choices with hearts whenever possible.
The hearts are easy to miss so look carefully.

Ursula: pick all heart options to avoid NTR.
Ada: pick all heart options to avoid NTR.
Rachel: pick all heart options to avoid NTR.
Lana (girl in arcade): pick all heart options to avoid NTR.

Gloria (news woman): if you watch the news, it will trigger a pretty cucked voyeur scene in the train.

Felicity (exorcist): NTR mode she gets fucked offscreen by your teacher who is possessed by a demon. If you pick the heart options you fuck her pussy while the demon fucks her mouth until you all cum, and then she is able to exorcise the demon.

clarice:
the D&D event is not marked with hearts yet. Making it easy to go down the wrong route. but I managed to find 3 endings.
1. hold back twice. you die, the alberch die. goblins capture clarice's character. then they larp a gangbang where alberch and DM fuck her while you just watch.

2. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then fight the goblins (click middle). NPC dies. you win. nothing happens

3. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then charge towards caster (click left, near the cage at the bottom). your character dies saving the little girl. other two win. clarice asks to come home with you to help you make a new character and you end up fucking her.
Where is the clarice event

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I don't remember exactly.
But IIRC you need to fuck her mom first
Thx found it didnt even know that was a scene you could find makes me wonder if there are more extra scenes cause there are 4 empty slots in the gallery then again could just be for the next update

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok how do i sleep with the cop's duaghter i played the game and tryed everthing but the only scene i got was the others screwing her

JustMe96

Dec 23, 2023
Did someone have or know where to find some kind of walkthrough to get all scenes in galerry? I know i can download CG but it's not the same :(

Raum001

Mar 14, 2021
The story is pretty good and Francis has to be my favourite character of the whole thing.
Looking forward to the end, whenever that be.

• Red Heart

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
so what happen to my save files? i've had to repeat this game multiple times because of updates, come on man :/

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
No, the mechanics of the game are not up to the player
The dev is the one who decides the game mechanics. And whether to make a game where full save is a meaningful tool, vs making a game where full save is utterly pointless.

It depends on things like gallery, grind, scene repeatability, etc.

If scenes cannot be repeated, then a full save literally means you missed all the scenes and there is literally nothing to do.
If a gallery is locked to your savefile and is unlocked by your progress (typical RPGM mechanic) then a full save is essentially a fully unlocked gallery that lets you see all the scenes.
If scenes are all repeatable. then a full save lets you see them.
what you said made no sense. if someone wants to share a full save file that is up to the player and has nothing to do with mechanics lol. its the same as holding a button to skip everything but faster which proves what you say makes no sense, if the player dont care about all that and want a full save then its up to them. now if the game allows it or not that is another story

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
what you said made no sense. if someone wants to share a full save file that is up to the player and has nothing to do with mechanics lol
I didn't say people are not allowed to share a full a save.
If someone WANTS to waste their time doing something stupid and pointless, good for them.
The game mechanics determine whether doing something is useful, or a stupid waste of time.
For example, does the game have a gallery and how does it work?
if the player dont care about all that and want a full save then its up to them
banging your head against the wall is also up to you.
does not make it no completely stupid and pointless.

Please try reading the posts in the argument.
I never said people are forbidden from doing something utterly pointless that does nothing.
I ASKED why you would WANT a fullsave in this game. Stating that doing so will prevent you from seeing any of the scenes.
what for? you would miss out on all the content

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
what you said made no sense. if someone wants to share a full save file that is up to the player and has nothing to do with mechanics lol
I didn't say people are not allowed to share a full a save.
If someone WANTS to waste their time doing something stupid and pointless, good for them.
The game mechanics determine whether doing something is useful, or a stupid waste of time.
For example, does the game have a gallery and how does it work?

banging your head against the wall is also up to you.
does not make it no completely stupid and pointless.

Please try reading the posts in the argument.
I never said people are forbidden from doing something utterly pointless that does nothing.
I ASKED why you would WANT a fullsave in this game. Stating that doing so will prevent you from seeing any of the scenes.
you asked what for and i said "its up to the player dont you think?" and you clearly said no. so you basically are contradicting yourself buddy lol

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
you asked what for and i said "its up to the player dont you think?" and you clearly said no. so you basically are contradicting yourself buddy lol
I don't believe anyone can have such poor reading comprehension and such inability to grasp the simplest of concepts.
So you must be trolling me. In which case, I am done banging my head against the wall.
Conversation over.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I don't believe anyone can have such poor reading comprehension and such inability to grasp the simplest of concepts.
So you must be trolling me. In which case, I am done banging my head against the wall.
Conversation over.
take it however you like. you are the one questioning people just because they want a full savefile like if that is some kind of problem, at the end your reasons dont matter, it is up to the player to decide as long as the game and dev allows it

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
so what happen to my save files? i've had to repeat this game multiple times because of updates, come on man :/
Did someone have or know where to find some kind of walkthrough to get all scenes in galerry? I know i can download CG but it's not the same :(
I realized it's pointless to make a full save now when the game is not even finished, as well as the walkthrought.
I prefer use the time to finsih the game first. When I'll finish the game I'll add a full savefile without problem.

ok how do i sleep with the cop's duaghter i played the game and tryed everthing but the only scene i got was the others screwing her
You should finish the Powell's love story follow the hearts, and when you go to the restaurant after the love scene, you need to spank Clarice, after taht, you should find Clarice in the Arcade at some point and she invite you to play some D&D with Albert, play the game and you could unlock Clarice scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm working in the next update as much as I can, but I need to finish some commissions and other comics first.
I can't tell how much time I'll need to finish the new update.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I realized it's pointless to make a full save now when the game is not even finished, as well as the walkthrought.
I prefer use the time to finsih the game first. When I'll finish the game I'll add a full savefile without problem.

You should finish the Powell's love story follow the hearts, and when you go to the restaurant after the love scene, you need to spank Clarice, after taht, you should find Clarice in the Arcade at some point and she invite you to play some D&D with Albert, play the game and you could unlock Clarice scenes.

I'm working in the next update as much as I can, but I need to finish some commissions and other comics first.

nothing happens when I play D&D everything just stays still

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nothing happens when I play D&D everything just stays still
You need to click on the map
so, the D&D event it not the most clearly marked. but I managed to find 3 endings.
1. hold back twice. you die, the alberch die. goblins capture clarice's character. then they larp a gangbang where alberch and DM fuck her while you just watch.

2. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then fight the goblins (click middle). NPC dies. you win. nothing happens

3. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then charge towards caster (click left, near the cage at the bottom). your character dies saving the little girl. other two win. clarice asks to come home with you to help you make a new character and you end up fucking her.

Those options btw are really unclear. unlike the rest of the game where the choices are made via bars on the screen which are marked with hearts for love route.

• Love

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022

I cannot wait for that next update, I recently replayed the gallery because I went through finding each of the scenes on both the Lust and Love side, and it didn't occur to me, that when I replayed it to get each of those scenes, that if you do the lust routes with the main Three Girls, that you would be locked out of the scenes with the cop, teacher, and CEO. While it was interesting to see, I do wish that could still get to see them, even if the Lust route was done first. It also makes me wonder about what happens if you do the lust route first, because if that locks you out of seeing Ursula, Ada, and Rachel the first time, then what does that mean for the end of the game?

Besides that, I just hope you get what you need to do done first! I've enjoyed the game and hope you add more to it as well, I do have suggestions, but I wouldn't give them out since they are unwarranted, and I'm not the one making the game after all.

Keep up with the work Nikraria, and make a product that you are proud of making.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes