3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I completed Rachel love route and went to the arcade after the nightmare but felicity dont show up.
It thriggered it just took some time.

Last edited:

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I thougt I had triggered felicity but it was nikki, still cant trigger felicity at the arcade even after I completed rachel love route and had the nightmare

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How do you get to the D&D game with Clarice? I only remember her as part of Officer Powell's story, and I've tried just about every path I can think of in it, but the most I get with Clarice is the spanking at Impulse.

Nevermind! I have now figured out that it comes later, in another story.

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
does anyone have full gallery unlock for 1.6? :oops:
Just download cg from 1 Page. All Cg´s there.

Game is Bugged momentary.

" You need to play the three first girls (Ada, Rachel and Ursula) first, play the whole story of them to unlock the act 2. In the act 2
nikraria recommend play the other three girls first (Powell, Miho and Alana) and after that, play Lana. Nikki is not a problem, as well as Gloria, because the conditionals of those two are not in the same way as the others girls. "

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I seem stuck. I've done all the routes for the first girls, I've finished Lana, and I've finished Felicity. I also got to the part of Ada talking about the photoshoot her uncle set up. Now it's like I'm in some loop where nothing else is advancing. Any help?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Question is ther only one Love end anal scene?
Are you talking about Felicity? In that case, yes, she only had two pictures, the one in the classroom and the other one on the TV.

I thougt I had triggered felicity but it was nikki, still cant trigger felicity at the arcade even after I completed rachel love route and had the nightmare
Did you finish the story with the other two girls? Maybe Lana conditionals are blocking that story too? I need to check it, but Felicity story is available for Rachel love route. In any case you can use the save file I provided in the first post and play from there.

I seem stuck. I've done all the routes for the first girls, I've finished Lana, and I've finished Felicity. I also got to the part of Ada talking about the photoshoot her uncle set up. Now it's like I'm in some loop where nothing else is advancing. Any help?
If you finish all girls, you should go to the restaurant and see the new select character screen. Check the option rest on the apartment, if not, I can't say right now, but I'll check the conditionals again to see if it's something bad with them.

Thanks to everyone for your patience!

Last edited:

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Are you talking about Felicity? In that case, yes, she only had two pictures, the one in the classroom and the other one on the TV.

Did you finish the story with the other two girls? Maybe Lana conditionals are blocking that story too? I need to check it, but Felicity story is available for Rachel love route. In any case you can use the save file I provided in the first post and play from there.

If you finish all girls, you should go to the restaurant and see the new select character screen. Check the option rest on the apartment, if not, I can't say right now, but I'll check the conditionals again to see if it's something bad with them.

Thanks to everyone for your patience!
Yeah I finished the other 2 girls, in fact I finished everyone else story. Loved how the seemingly normal 80s story slowly revealed a world with magic and the main story.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Yeah I finished the other 2 girls, in fact I finished everyone else story. Loved how the seemingly normal 80s story slowly revealed a world with magic and the main story.
Did you play from a save file that started after having previously completed Officer Powel's story?
I had this same problem, and replaying from the save provided fixed it. There's some new stuff added to Officer Powel in this update, and I think that may have something to do with it.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
anyone know the password to Lana's computer? Also do I get her cgs?
Edit:Nevermind found it, but looks like i'm missing one more cg.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
Just download cg from 1 Page. All Cg´s there.

Game is Bugged momentary.

" You need to play the three first girls (Ada, Rachel and Ursula) first, play the whole story of them to unlock the act 2. In the act 2
nikraria recommend play the other three girls first (Powell, Miho and Alana) and after that, play Lana. Nikki is not a problem, as well as Gloria, because the conditionals of those two are not in the same way as the others girls. "
how about you tell him what he wants not something completely different . Dumbasses always go "just download " CG when ppl ask for gallery, learn to read

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
how about you tell him what he wants not something completely different . Dumbasses always go "just download " CG when ppl ask for gallery, learn to read
I agree, and to reinforce that, I want to point out that a collection of images is NOT the same thing as a scene gallery. Not all AVN devs are kind enough to give us a legit scene gallery like this, and I really appreciate it when they do. The visual art is wonderful, sure, but the combination of the visual art and the writing is the whole point of an AVN.

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
can't play....when I open the game it say I don't have the permission...WTF...I was able to play it in the past...someone can help me??? I'm a mac user

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'm glad you like it!
I noticed Felicity and Ada Story could mix it, so I'll move Felicity story to act 2, after the Ada, Rachel and Ursula stories are done.

hello i just finish with Nikki showing me her sleep place and then i finished act 1 then gone to act 2 does she show up at act 2 after the scene she show me her place or did i miss something with her at act 1?

thanks
I added Nikki in the last update, my idea is finish her story (a short one) with one or two hentai pictures more, but until now we only have that one, so I guess you missed nothing.

can't play....when I open the game it say I don't have the permission...WTF...I was able to play it in the past...someone can help me??? I'm a mac user
I think the problem with the MAC version is the renpy I'm using to build the game, for some people with Mac they need a build with the renpy-32 and others with the renpy, probably I'm saying a stupid thing here, but it's what I think is happening with the MAc versions.
So, I'll build the Mac version with the two versions of renpy I have, and we will see if that's the problem.
Sorry for making you wait!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aside this, I'm near to finish fixing this, but I'll keep some things, maybe the most important one is the Clarice role game.
I tried to put some visual reference to know where to click, but for that, don't be the same thing as put a menu?
Long story short, for now I'll keep it in that way because I didn't find a visual way I like.
Remember you can use Tab or maybe the cross keys to switch between the red squares (I think it's possible, if somebody could confirm that would be nice)

Thanks as usual for your patience, as soon as I'll finish with the Ursula comic I'll start with the pencils for the new update.
Have a nice day!

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Agree with you, that part of the game should have more indications like the others, but in the case of Clarice, Gloria or Lana, who doesn't affect the main game could bring the illusion to have some kind of "main story" with them when that's not the plan.
I'll think about it, but you can count with a way to clarify the whole scene for sure.
I have been thinking about it some more.

I don't think marking the non-sharing option with hearts, exactly the same way you do for every other girl, will confuse players into thinking she is a main girl.
Why would sharing / love content warning indicate a main love interest?

The main girls have a big banner animation when you start their route. And lock out other girls when their route is running.
While side girls can show up at any time.
So it is very clear if a girl is a main LI or not.

So, thinking about it some more, I really do think sticking with the same convension of "pick the option with heart icon to avoid sharing or netorare" would make the most sense. instead of making an entirely new way to communicate to player what the choices lead to.

Reactions: nikraria435

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
I think the problem with the MAC version is the renpy I'm using to build the game, for some people with Mac they need a build with the renpy-32 and others with the renpy, probably I'm saying a stupid thing here, but it's what I think is happening with the MAc versions.
So, I'll build the Mac version with the two versions of renpy I have, and we will see if that's the problem.
Sorry for making you wait!
no problem man, just I like your game so much and I was sad I couldn't play it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes