3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Idk if its a bug or i need to start all over but i cant progress the A Muller quest and i only saw one new Lana scene and it restarts her events after

blizz

May 14, 2018
> Added more Lana story, with 2 new hentai pictures.
How to open these scenes? It seems I've already gone through all the combinations

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Will there be more of Agent Powell next? He is a character that cannot be wasted
Maybe only one more scene.

is there a compressed version yet?
No, I don't know if somebody could upload one in the future.

I've played everything this game had to offer, and honestly, it's an amazing update. It was definitely worth the wait. I still wish there was a bit of an extension to the NTR fingering scene for Lana, but otherwise, everything was amazing! Keep up the great work Nikraria! I hope you'll have a good bit of rest before working on the next update! I also recommend that people start up their own save, instead of loading the one in the thread. You'll have to unlock all of the gallery on your own either way if you haven't already, and also you miss some of Nikki's beginning content if you want the whole story for her. Just a suggestion for those who want to not miss anything and read the whole story for every character.

One more thing I will also mention that would be nice is if the gallery had the scenes in order, so they're not in the gallery at random depending on how you unlock them. I started with the save in this forum and decided to start my own fresh, unlocking each ending to each character after completing the save posted, but when I went through the Gallery, it showed all the scenes I unlocked for the Act two characters first, and then the Act 1 character afterward, as well as some scenes I missed here and there, which made it look weird in the gallery. I mainly mention this for aesthetic, and quality-of-life purposes. As well for those with OCD. It'll just look way more appealing.

Edit: Also, I meant to say in my last message the AMAZING throwback to Ada's restaurant NTR gangbang scene was my favorite, and seeing it happen to Alana gave me good memories of her NTR gangbang scene, giving me two new favorite scenes in here.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to have some more easily accessible way to unlock the password, like Albert being the wizz that he is. It would help the simpler minded people like me to not have to go asking for help for something easily solvable like Lana's computer password XD
Gallery scenes in order and a better way to unlock the Lana`s password, noted!
I'm glad you like the update. Thank you for your kindly words!

Idk if its a bug or i need to start all over but i cant progress the A Muller quest and i only saw one new Lana scene and it restarts her events after
Be sure to remove all old savefiles and in the case you don't want to replay all the main girls, use the savefile from the first page.
You can find there a link to a web that explains how to add new savefiles to renpy games.

Does lust route only have NTR scenes?
Yes, maybe should be called NTR route...

> Added more Lana story, with 2 new hentai pictures.
How to open these scenes? It seems I've already gone through all the combinations
I recommend you use the savefile I provided in the first post and then go to the arcade to meet Lana, follow the hearts options until she asks you about a record a video, because if you follow all the hearts, there you have the option to find a NTR scene.

Thank you for playing!

blizz

May 14, 2018
> follow the hearts
The first scene of the heart tells me Stop. and I'm going back to Groundhog Day

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Maybe only one more scene.

No, I don't know if somebody could upload one in the future.

Gallery scenes in order and a better way to unlock the Lana`s password, noted!
I'm glad you like the update. Thank you for your kindly words!

Be sure to remove all old savefiles and in the case you don't want to replay all the main girls, use the savefile from the first page.
You can find there a link to a web that explains how to add new savefiles to renpy games.

Yes, maybe should be called NTR route...

I recommend you use the savefile I provided in the first post and then go to the arcade to meet Lana, follow the hearts options until she asks you about a record a video, because if you follow all the hearts, there you have the option to find a NTR scene.

Thank you for playing!
Well, there go my hopes that Powell will have a threesome scene with her daughter and "Anon."

That leads me to another question, will there ever be a threesome or group scene with the girls and "Anon"?

I refer to the protagonist as "Anon" because in the gallery that's what they call him

maybe one from Powell if not it's with his daughter with Lana, a threesome with the two bustiest girls

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nikraria435
after lana gives you a boobjob in your bedroom (when she stays at night to work on the computer in your room) her quest resets. next time at the arcade you can only do space battles and if you do, you see lana again and "wonder who this woman is" as if you never met her before

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes