3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
thanks
also, if I manage to get the ending where I die but everyone else succeeds during the 1st dnd game.
clarice tells me DM will help me make a new token.
if I choose to answer "don't worry" there is a back and forth of empty dialog boxes between us where neither of us says anything. (or more likely, the text is missing)

also, "he could help you make a new token" should be "I could help you make a new character"
its not the DM that helps me, it is her. she comes to my home to help (And more)
Nice, those expressions are always hard to find to me, thank you so much, I'll check it soon, even if I'll upload the changes in the v 1.7 I'm trying to change as much as possible right now, because would be hard to remember all of this later. Thank you!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so, the D&D event it not the most clearly marked. but I managed to find 3 endings.
1. hold back twice. you die, the alberch die. goblins capture clarice's character. then they larp a gangbang where alberch and DM fuck her while you just watch.

2. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then fight the goblins (click middle). NPC dies. you win. nothing happens

3. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then charge towards caster (click left, near the cage at the bottom). your character dies saving the little girl. other two win. clarice asks to come home with you to help you make a new character and you end up fucking her.

Those options btw are really unclear. unlike the rest of the game where the choices are made via bars on the screen which are marked with hearts for love route.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, guys! Didn't play a while. There in the game are still two extremes: romantic monogamia and hardcore/"true" netorare (when MC's partner/LI was stolen completely by others)? And chosen once, you'll locked irrevocably on one of this routes with one of the characters?
Or there are some harem/poligamia (with different girls) or swinging/sharing (with other male partners) elements with romantic outcome now? I hate bad endings!
Thank you!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
so, the D&D event it not the most clearly marked. but I managed to find 3 endings.
1. hold back twice. you die, the alberch die. goblins capture clarice's character. then they larp a gangbang where alberch and DM fuck her while you just watch.

2. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then fight the goblins (click middle). NPC dies. you win. nothing happens

3. hold back (click right). then charge (click middle). then charge towards caster (click left, near the cage at the bottom). your character dies saving the little girl. other two win. clarice asks to come home with you to help you make a new character and you end up fucking her.

Those options btw are really unclear. unlike the rest of the game where the choices are made via bars on the screen which are marked with hearts for love route.
Agree with you, that part of the game should have more indications like the others, but in the case of Clarice, Gloria or Lana, who doesn't affect the main game could bring the illusion to have some kind of "main story" with them when that's not the plan.
I'll think about it, but you can count with a way to clarify the whole scene for sure.

Hi, guys! Didn't play a while. There in the game are still two extremes: romantic monogamia and hardcore/"true" netorare (when MC's partner/LI was stolen completely by others)? And chosen once, you'll locked irrevocably on one of this routes with one of the characters?
Or there are some harem/poligamia (with different girls) or swinging/sharing (with other male partners) elements with romantic outcome now? I hate bad endings!
Thank you!
I can't tell if you will find some romantic relationship in the game right now.
My idea is make a way where you could unlock a real love route with some girls where you have the classic love ending.
But right now is more like the start of a relationship, but maybe is just my personal point of view.
Aside that, the game allows you to unlock a love route for 6 characters, but you could unlock the love route of all of them without problem.
In the future, with the idea to put a "love end" for each girl, maybe would be necessary to avoid some scenes.
For example:
To unlock the real love end with Ursula, maybe you should don't unlock love routes with Rachel and Ada, but would be not a a problem if you do with Alana Powell or Miho, I'm not saying this will be like that, is just an example.
Sorry for the long explanation, probably is more confuse than clear.

Let me know if you have more doubts.

Having some issues when extract files need help plz?
What files? Game files or CG? You could send me a personal message here if you want.

not sure if it's just me but it says the application can't be opened (on mac)
The last version I checked works well for a Patreon who have a mac. Before another thing, if you have an old version of NL try to remove it and then install this one, also, try to remove the save data too (you have a new save in the main post).
You can find where those files are saved in the main post in the changelog.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
To unlock the real love end with Ursula, maybe you should don't unlock love routes with Rachel and Ada, but would be not a a problem if you do with Alana Powell or Miho, I'm not saying this will be like that, is just an example.
That actually sounds great!

About netorase/sharing with love outcome... I bet, it isn't planned? If it was your thing, you should have already added it in the game, right? Or we can still hope?

Love your visual design btw, you doing great job! Good luck with development!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
That actually sounds great!

About netorase/sharing with love outcome... I bet, it isn't planned? If it was your thing, you should have already added it in the game, right? Or we can still hope?

Love your visual design btw, you doing great job! Good luck with development!
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question well enough, feel free to let me know if the answer is not what did you expect.

My original plan was to make a lot of girls with very short stories, each girl with a Lust end and with a Love one, but my Patreons prefer to know more about the first three girls, so at the end I decided to make some kind of big story.
Also, I had a small idea about the MC, but if I need to make the stories bigger I need to give the MC something to tell about, so I defined the main story and I prefer to add another characters to tell the MC story with the girls (maybe I'm not doing that at 100%, but that was my idea.)

If you are asking about multyple girls with the MC I can tell you the game will have some of them (Ursula and Ada for example)

Let me know if you have more questions.

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for wish me luck! ^^

Reactions: RedPillBlues

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
I'm stuck during the remember Ada. I went into comics store but fall on Lana and I think it's overrided the Ada event. I tried to go everywhere after finishing Lana event + Felicity but can't trigger anything

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question well enough, feel free to let me know if the answer is not what did you expect.
I asked about other than MC male partners for girls with romantic development MC with girls at the same story rout. (Look for term "netorase".)
But don't you worry much, that's just me! Keeping up what's you think is best for your project!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'm stuck during the remember Ada. I went into comics store but fall on Lana and I think it's overrided the Ada event. I tried to go everywhere after finishing Lana event + Felicity but can't trigger anything
Let me know a few things to try to help you.
Are you using the savefile I uploaded in the first page or are you playing with some old savefile? Or maybe is a new game?
Did you finish all girls routes? Did you try to check the mail box? If you unlocked Ada love route you should have some mail in the mailbox, that is in the menu of the room.
Just to be clear (more for myself than for you) The game starts with three girls in the school, you play all the girls and you should play another part of their stories if you unlock the first love route.
After that, with all girls finished (with love or Lust routes) you should check mailbox, and then start another part of their stories.
Did you do all of that?
Thanks for your patience!

I asked about other than MC male partners for girls with romantic development MC with girls at the same story rout. (Look for term "netorase".)
But don't you worry much, that's just me! Keeping up what's you think is best for your project!
Ok, I know what do you mean now. I don't really know, I don't see where I could add something like that, but maybe could be possible counting with some Npc's that aren't really an enemy for MC, I'll think about it!

Reactions: Axel34

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
Let me know a few things to try to help you.
Are you using the savefile I uploaded in the first page or are you playing with some old savefile? Or maybe is a new game?
Did you finish all girls routes? Did you try to check the mail box? If you unlocked Ada love route you should have some mail in the mailbox, that is in the menu of the room.
Just to be clear (more for myself than for you) The game starts with three girls in the school, you play all the girls and you should play another part of their stories if you unlock the first love route.
After that, with all girls finished (with love or Lust routes) you should check mailbox, and then start another part of their stories.
Did you do all of that?
Thanks for your patience!

Ok, I know what do you mean now. I don't really know, I don't see where I could add something like that, but maybe could be possible counting with some Npc's that aren't really an enemy for MC, I'll think about it!
It's a new game. I did all the 3 love route + Lana love route. I had the 3 pictures in mailbox and then I had the remember the 3 girl choice. I did Ursu Rachell love route of the remember and I had the groping and blowjob scene from the TV lady. I had the event with the blue hair girl till she show me her butt and move her panty sideway. Then I did the remember Ada and when I unlock the comic store, I go inside but fall on Lana which trigger Lana event (tried both love and lust route her) and Felicity. And now I can't progress anymore, tried all choices but none trigger something

I think I will try a new game without doing Lana event

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
It's a new game. I did all the 3 love route + Lana love route. I had the 3 pictures in mailbox and then I had the remember the 3 girl choice. I did Ursu Rachell love route of the remember and I had the groping and blowjob scene from the TV lady. I had the event with the blue hair girl till she show me her butt and move her panty sideway. Then I did the remember Ada and when I unlock the comic store, I go inside but fall on Lana which trigger Lana event (tried both love and lust route her) and Felicity. And now I can't progress anymore, tried all choices but none trigger something
Lana's conditionals are over the Ada ones, so that's should be the reason because you get stuck. I need to put another conditional or just define the Lana's route with more conditionals, like have the Ada route finished before get to that part.
Sorry for the trouble!
You have a savefile in the first post, that save has the three Love routes of the three girls unlocked, it's in the first last line of tet before starts the Act 2, when you can go to play the new three characters.
I'll fix that for the next update.
My apologies again!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Nice, those expressions are always hard to find to me, thank you so much, I'll check it soon, even if I'll upload the changes in the v 1.7 I'm trying to change as much as possible right now, because would be hard to remember all of this later. Thank you!
Will there be more of Agent Powell next? He is a character that cannot be wasted

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've played everything this game had to offer, and honestly, it's an amazing update. It was definitely worth the wait. I still wish there was a bit of an extension to the NTR fingering scene for Lana, but otherwise, everything was amazing! Keep up the great work Nikraria! I hope you'll have a good bit of rest before working on the next update! I also recommend that people start up their own save, instead of loading the one in the thread. You'll have to unlock all of the gallery on your own either way if you haven't already, and also you miss some of Nikki's beginning content if you want the whole story for her. Just a suggestion for those who want to not miss anything and read the whole story for every character.

One more thing I will also mention that would be nice is if the gallery had the scenes in order, so they're not in the gallery at random depending on how you unlock them. I started with the save in this forum and decided to start my own fresh, unlocking each ending to each character after completing the save posted, but when I went through the Gallery, it showed all the scenes I unlocked for the Act two characters first, and then the Act 1 character afterward, as well as some scenes I missed here and there, which made it look weird in the gallery. I mainly mention this for aesthetic, and quality-of-life purposes. As well for those with OCD. It'll just look way more appealing.

Edit: Also, I meant to say in my last message the AMAZING throwback to Ada's restaurant NTR gangbang scene was my favorite, and seeing it happen to Alana gave me good memories of her NTR gangbang scene, giving me two new favorite scenes in here.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to have some more easily accessible way to unlock the password, like Albert being the wizz that he is. It would help the simpler minded people like me to not have to go asking for help for something easily solvable like Lana's computer password XD

Last edited:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
desperately need more games like this. Specially the graphics. Hope the love and lust could be combined to get an even unique experience.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes