3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
This is such an awesome surprise to wake up to! I didn't expect it to be updated here till mid-day at the latest! Thank you got your hard work, I can't wait to play the game!
Thank you I hope you won’t find so much bugs on it.

nikraria if you play this scene from gallery in main menu
View attachment 2994342
and select "stop" (with the hearts) then after the scene plays it places you at home and playing the game, but unable to quit to main menu properly. its all messed up.

===
also, when i go to the comic shop it has a bunch of non english dialog
I see, that code part of Lana is hard enough for me, I’ll remove those scenes from the gallery to prevent problems like this and I’ll try to add them in the next update. I’ll upload a new version without that problem as soon as possible.

I hope you can use the savefile I provided in the main post to play the update without playing all the three girls again.

Thank you so much!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I see, that code part of Lana is hard enough for me, I’ll remove those scenes from the gallery to prevent problems like this and I’ll try to add them in the next update. I’ll upload a new version without that problem as soon as possible.

I hope you can use the savefile I provided in the main post to play the update without playing all the three girls again.

Thank you so much!
I decided to just replay and using renpy's fast forward feature with ctrl to skip over already seen text.
and I am glad i did because it turns out there is now an extended chapter for the first 3 girls which i had previously missed.
wouldn't it be simpler to just put a "return to gallery" thing like with every other gallery scene?
I am not sure exactly how you do the gallery, but I imagine deleting it from the gallery might cause even more unexpected issues.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I decided to just replay and using renpy's fast forward feature with ctrl to skip over already seen text.
and I am glad i did because it turns out there is now an extended chapter for the first 3 girls which i had previously missed.

wouldn't it be simpler to just put a "return to gallery" thing like with every other gallery scene?
I am not sure exactly how you do the gallery, but I imagine deleting it from the gallery might cause even more unexpected issues.
Yes, in fact you need to play the love route of the girls to unlock the new characters.
You are right, the code of the gallery is just a “repeat-scene-code” so, probably adding some “endofrepeat” conditional could be good enough to avoid the problem, thanks!
Counting the gallery is a code apart of the game should be not a problem if I remove the scenes from there, but is better to cut the access to the main game.
Again, thanks!

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nikraria435 starting a new game in v1.6 and playing until ursula wins the contest.when she wants to play the song on the beach. if i agree to listen to it, it does not play and just gets stuck on this screen

Capture.PNG
I attached a save file too.

edit: ok I figured it out. I had music volume on 0. which is why it did not play.
I imagine that I need to just wait until it finishes playing to get unstuck.

edit2: yea, just had to listen to the entire thing.
I would suggest some on screen indicators. like
> your music volume is at 0. don't forget to raise it
> [click here to skip]
> show current progress / time remaining in the song.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
nikraria435 starting a new game in v1.6 and playing until ursula wins the contest.when she wants to play the song on the beach. if i agree to listen to it, it does not play and just gets stuck on this screen

View attachment 2994485
I attached a save file too.

edit: ok I figured it out. I had music volume on 0. which is why it did not play.
I imagine that I need to just wait until it finishes playing to get unstuck.

edit2: yea, just had to listen to the entire thing.
I would suggest some on screen indicators. like
> your music volume is at 0. don't forget to raise it
> [click here to skip]
> show current progress / time remaining in the song.
That’s a nice idea, I’m always forgot about things like that, I’ll try to add that soon. Thanks!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm having an issue gaining access to Lana's secondary content. Do I have to unlock the computer before I ever see her again? Also, I noticed Lana's content can interrupt Felicity's content, so watch out for that if you're "speed running". Otherwise, this update was amazing! I was confused about how to figure out the password, but I'm glad the community here shared it as I wasn't thinking that... simply to say the least. I thought you had to figure out her proportions which was foolish honestly. Anyway, keep up the amazing work, and the story is really becoming more and more interesting! I can't wait to see what content comes with the sweet, sweet Nikki. Also, AMAZING throwback to the restaurant scene with Ada for Alana. Still one of my favorite scenes in this game. Even though short, I'm glad you brought it back~!

Edit: I figured out how to access Lana's secondary content since I haven't unlocked the computer yet. For those who may be stuck like I was you need to progress far enough to access her computer, talk to her about the password (she can be found again at the arcade), go home and type in "80085" (Thank you to Bloodgarden for sharing that), play the game she gave you, and then go to the Comic Store. She'll be there talking to Thomas. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodgarden

DuggDig

Jun 13, 2020
Wow that Clarice story was fun! I may be interpreting it wrong, but I hope for a future story regarding Powell and her for a threesome perhaps?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nikraria435
I think there is some sequence break with felicity. I attached save.
in a new game she suddenly shows up in the arcade and talks like we planned to meet there after I finish the first 3 main girls from glass.
the way the dialog is structured it feels like there should have been previous events with her first to introduce her.
"name, you are here?"
"did you doubt I would show up?"
I am 99% sure I did not yet encounter her in this save which was started at v1.6 as a new game.
see save 1-1-LT1.7z
===

actually the above did happen after some weirdness with initiating act 2.
see 2-6-LT1.7z

After doing "remember" for 3 main girls (where the only option was the girls I have not yet picked), I get this image

img 1:
img1.PNG

where I can only pick
[remember rick] - advances to img 2
img 2:
img2.PNG

where I can pick:
[remember others] - return to img 1
[remember rick] - advance to img 3

I can infinitely go between img 1 and img 2.
then when I finally click on remember rick a 2nd time I get a short spooky video and then

img3:
img3.PNG
which has the options
[remember usrula] - nothing happens
[remember ada] - start act 2
[remember rachel] - start act 2
[remember rick] - start act 2

I should note that whether I go through ursula or rick in img3 both have the thing where felicity is immediately met in the arcade.
... now I am doubting myself. maybe I did meet her earlier and I just forgot?

... no actually, there is no way. this is only 2 events before finishing felicity route.
I definitely did not trigger it this playthrough and didn't skip all the way to the end of it.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
in the D&D scene, it is very unclear which tiles are clickable. I would suggest marking them with a number and then using the normal renpy VN selection to pick options. such as:
[location 1 - defend]
[location 2 - charge]
etc

instead of trying to find the clickable points in the map

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
there is a no glyph error here
View attachment 2994617
That's easy to fix, probably the game is full of that kind of things, I'll make a little revision for th next update.

hello someone have a gallery mod or another way to unlock them all
You can download all the CG in the main post.

I'm having an issue gaining access to Lana's secondary content. Do I have to unlock the computer before I ever see her again? Also, I noticed Lana's content can interrupt Felicity's content, so watch out for that if you're "speed running". Otherwise, this update was amazing! I was confused about how to figure out the password, but I'm glad the community here shared it as I wasn't thinking that... simply to say the least. I thought you had to figure out her proportions which was foolish honestly. Anyway, keep up the amazing work, and the story is really becoming more and more interesting! I can't wait to see what content comes with the sweet, sweet Nikki. Also, AMAZING throwback to the restaurant scene with Alana. Still one of my favorite scenes in this game. Even though short, I'm glad you brought it back~!

Edit: I figured out how to access Lana's secondary content since I haven't unlocked the computer yet. For those who may be stuck like I was you need to progress far enough to access her computer, talk to her about the password (she can be found again at the arcade), go home and type in "80085" (Thank you to Bloodgarden for sharing that), play the game she gave you, and then go to the Comic Store. She'll be there talking to Thomas. I hope this helps!
I understand you think the Lana story is a little bit confuse in that part? Maybe I should add some place to unlock the pass, something like go to arcade and see Albert and let him solve for you?
Aside that, I'm glad you like the update! Do you like the restaurant Alana scene? I've never thought that could be the favorite of someone xD
Thanks for playing and for your review!

Wow that Clarice story was fun! I may be interpreting it wrong, but I hope for a future story regarding Powell and her for a threesome perhaps?
Shhh, you are right, it's a secret, I trust on you to tell no one...

nikraria435
I think there is some sequence break with felicity. I attached save.
in a new game she suddenly shows up in the arcade and talks like we planned to meet there after I finish the first 3 main girls from glass.
the way the dialog is structured it feels like there should have been previous events with her first to introduce her.
"name, you are here?"
"did you doubt I would show up?"
I am 99% sure I did not yet encounter her in this save which was started at v1.6 as a new game.
see save 1-1-LT1.7z
===

actually the above did happen after some weirdness with initiating act 2.
see 2-6-LT1.7z

After doing "remember" for 3 main girls (where the only option was the girls I have not yet picked), I get this image

img 1:
View attachment 2994731

where I can only pick
[remember rick] - advances to img 2
img 2:
View attachment 2994732

where I can pick:
[remember others] - return to img 1
[remember rick] - advance to img 3

I can infinitely go between img 1 and img 2.
then when I finally click on remember rick a 2nd time I get a short spooky video and then

img3:
View attachment 2994733
which has the options
[remember usrula] - nothing happens
[remember ada] - start act 2
[remember rachel] - start act 2
[remember rick] - start act 2

I should note that whether I go through ursula or rick in img3 both have the thing where felicity is immediately met in the arcade.
... now I am doubting myself. maybe I did meet her earlier and I just forgot?

... no actually, there is no way. this is only 2 events before finishing felicity route.
I definitely did not trigger it this playthrough and didn't skip all the way to the end of it.
Felicity only appears if you complete Rachel love route, if not, she should not appear in the act 2, but maybe she does.
The first Felicity appearance is in the arcade, talking with Albert about to go to some D&D game.
I need to revise her whole story to check if I see some incoherence, thank you!

The problem in that menu, previous to the act 2 is the use of "remember"
The whole thing is planned like this, you only can use "remember rick" when you have all the girls of the act 1 complete.
If you finish the love route with the girls, you can check them to go to act 2, but after read about the girl you need to remember rick again to unlock the main story after pass to act 2...
If sounds messy is because it is, I didn't plan the game i the way it is, and in the future I need to change that menu a little bit, maybe adding more text and probably some picture. I think in that way, it could be easier to understand what is happening in the MC mind in that scene.

Seeing the amount of things to change probably I'll change all of that to the 1.7, looks like the game is playable to the end even with those problems, and the game is far to be complete.

I appreciate your effort to point the bad things in the game, I need to plan well the solution!

Thank you everyone as usual!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
in the D&D scene, it is very unclear which tiles are clickable. I would suggest marking them with a number and then using the normal renpy VN selection to pick options. such as:
[location 1 - defend]
[location 2 - charge]
etc

instead of trying to find the clickable points in the map
I could mix those, just making some info in the pictures, would be easier for me in that way, noted and thanks harem.king!

Reactions: harem.king

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NikrariaNightLessons-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I could mix those, just making some info in the pictures, would be easier for me in that way, noted and thanks harem.king!
thanks
also, if I manage to get the ending where I die but everyone else succeeds during the 1st dnd game.
clarice tells me DM will help me make a new token.
if I choose to answer "don't worry" there is a back and forth of empty dialog boxes between us where neither of us says anything. (or more likely, the text is missing)

also, "he could help you make a new token" should be "I could help you make a new character"
its not the DM that helps me, it is her. she comes to my home to help (And more)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes