3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
I'll start with the translation tomorrow, and when I'll finish I'll give my patreons the chance to test the whole thing for 10/15 days, so I guess I can upload a decent version of the 1.6 at the end of the month.

Thanks for your interest!
Glad to hear that. Played a few of your other games and enjoyed your art. It developed pretty great. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
I'll start with the translation tomorrow, and when I'll finish I'll give my patreons the chance to test the whole thing for 10/15 days, so I guess I can upload a decent version of the 1.6 at the end of the month.

I can't wait to play it >.<

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Keen as mate, quickly though what will this update focus on/around ?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Glad to hear that. Played a few of your other games and enjoyed your art. It developed pretty great. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much! I'll try it! :giggle:

I can't wait to play it >.<
I hope to finish soon, I finished the Lana translation right now :D

Keen as mate, quickly though what will this update focus on/around ?
The update is to finish act 2, so will be the story of two new girls, you could see them in previous posts here in the forum.

Thank you for your kindly words!
Have a nice day!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know people have said they don't like the cop much but i like the way the story unfold's. i know there's love and lust routes but the lust route is kinda wierd can't quit rap my brain around it.

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
Thank you very much! I'll try it! :giggle:

I hope to finish soon, I finished the Lana translation right now :D

The update is to finish act 2, so will be the story of two new girls, you could see them in previous posts here in the forum.

Thank you for your kindly words!
Have a nice day!

I am glad progress has gone smoothly and that we will be getting the game by the end of this month, if not, the start of next month, then taking a break from it to doing what you need to should be done, With game of this size, with so many players involved, I think a deserved rest is needed after 1.6 before you start on 1.7.

I hope that whatever comes after 1.6, when it's the return of the original 3 girls, or maybe the return of the Officer (I still absolutely adore her, I hope her polaroid in the mail will be just as great as the last 3 girls, along with the two new girls.)

I still cannot believe, even after so many plays, I missed out on those polaroids from the girls in the mail, and I hope more outsider characters can come in, or join back, like more with the news reporter lady, maybe not in 1.7, but in wayyyy future updates to just add more fluff to the game besides the main 3 girls, and then the act 2 girls as well.

Keep up the great work!

• Love
Reactions: nikraria435

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
To find Felicity you need to unlock the Rachel love route, that's means you need to follow the hearts option. When you finish all the girls (the rest of the girls could be finish with love or lust route) you could find Felicity in the arcade.
The most common thing is find her in the middle of the Ada second story.

I hope that helps.
By all the girls do you mean Rachel, Lana & Ada or would that include officer Powell? As an aside, how do you find Gloria?

(Also seem to have missed the Clarice spanking scene)

Also, after finishing Powell's story if i try to get into the restaurant again, since a screen for the player to choose between girls appears - except Powell is the only one available, but since i already finished her, there are no one options to advance i end up kind of soft locked on that screen.

On an aside, not wanting to be nitpicking or act self-important with random requests, but ever considered adding an anal option to officer Powell's under the table sex scene in the fast food joint/restaurant? With an ass like that seems like such an opportunity missed. ;)

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"there's nothing greater than spending time with someone and getting close to them only to see them banged by others", who tf thinks like this lmao
People who lost a little sanity to Cthulhu Mythos? ;) :unsure:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
By all the girls do you mean Rachel, Lana & Ada or would that include officer Powell? As an aside, how do you find Gloria?

(Also seem to have missed the Clarice spanking scene)

Also, after finishing Powell's story if i try to get into the restaurant again, since a screen for the player to choose between girls appears - except Powell is the only one available, but since i already finished her, there are no one options to advance i end up kind of soft locked on that screen.

On an aside, not wanting to be nitpicking or act self-important with random requests, but ever considered adding an anal option to officer Powell's under the table sex scene in the fast food joint/restaurant? With an ass like that seems like such an opportunity missed. ;)
I meant about the first three girls, Ada, Rachel and Ursula, Lana is a character aside the rest of thestory, and for that I mean there is no "main story information" in the Lana story.

About the character screen after play Powell, I forgot to make a finish part there, but it's fixed in 1.6. I think there should be a text talking about the end of the update somewhere in the Powell's story, but maybe I forgot that too, my apologies.

About the anal scene in restaurant with Powell, the scene will keep in that way, but my idea is add another picture of Powell in the future, I'll keep in mind the anal variation for that scene.

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: Sonico

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I have the test version posted in my patreon, so people will test the game for 10/15 days, and then I'll upload here the new version as usual.

Many thanks for your patience!
Yay! Fifteen more days before the public release! Can't wait to see it when it's out here! I'm sure all your hard work on v1.6 will be worth it, Nikraria! Thank you for working hard since the last release and I hope you'll be able to get some good rest before working don't the next version!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Game updated, check the Changelog to know what is new and feel free to let me know what do you think about the new characters.
Thank you so much for your patience!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Game updated, check the Changelog to know what is new and feel free to let me know what do you think about the new characters.
Thank you so much for your patience!
This is such an awesome surprise to wake up to! I didn't expect it to be updated here till mid-day at the latest! Thank you got your hard work, I can't wait to play the game!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nikraria if you play this scene from gallery in main menu
Capture.PNG
and select "stop" (with the hearts) then after the scene plays it places you at home and playing the game, but unable to quit to main menu properly. its all messed up.

===
also, when i go to the comic shop it has a bunch of non english dialog

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes